Prankers At Heart ~ 7

Livia's P.O.V. ~ The morning after Sirius' Arrival.~

I woke up today, not expecting someone's arrival. Sirius Black arrived just yesterday. And I didn't know. I felt ignored. Just kidding.

I walked down the stairs for breakfast that day. 

"Hey James. Hey Sirius." I greeted, they sat at the couch talking. It took a while for me to notice, but when I did, Oh Bloody Hell. "Waaaaiiiitttt. Sirius?" 

"The one an only." He replied, winking at me and finger guns pointed at me.

"Since when did you arrive?" I asked.

Sirius pretended to look down at his 'watch', and tapped it, looking around then said, "Just Yesterday."

"This is news." I said. "So are you coming for a visit, or..?"

"Nope. I'm imigrating here from the noble house of the Black, which I'm not accepted in." Sirius said. That's kind of funny, Mr. Black.

"Did your sister come with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought so. But she's not here." He replied. "But apparently your parents say that she's at our dear friend Remus Lupin's house."

I laughed, and said, "I bet they're making out right now."

(They are making out right now. You would know if you read my story about them.)

"That's what I said when I figured out!" Sirius exclaimed.

We both bursted out laughing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of my room and got suddenly got covered in water. I walked to James' room, peaking my head in, I said, "Fuck you."

"Why?" James asked from his bed. "Because you dropped a water bucket on my head." I replied.

"I don't recall--" James remembered. "Oh. That's a revenge prank for the prank you pulled last summer." He said.

"Alright. I'll let it pass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my room after dinner. And guess what I found?

My lampost, a few of my books, my clock, and Merida's cage were taped up to the ceiling.

And I already know who did this.

"If it's a prank war you want, it's a prank war you get." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch the next day, I prepared my prank.

2 air horns. That's what I need. That's what I got.

I'm putting the first air horn right were the handle meets the wall, and the second I'm putting right below James' swivel chair, so that when he sits the chair pushes the air horn.

For Sirius, I'm wrapping his hair products - + his mirror -, with wrapping paper.

Now for the victims to find their pranks.

I went to my room and waited for screams. Not more than a few minutes later, I heard a scream followed by another scream. That must be James.

"My stuuufffff!" 

And that's Sirius.

What I should have done was switch the labels of Sirius' Hair products. Well that's no problem. I'll do it later.

"LIVIAAAA!!!!!!" They screamed. 

After a few minutes they were both out of their rooms.

"Uhhh, Livia's out of order!" I said, slamming the door shut and locking it.

I feel like they can get through that.

So I dragged my trunk and barricaded the door with it. I think I need more. I dragged my pink chair and barricaded the door. 

"You can't stay in there forever!" James screamed.

"Yes I can!" I screamed.

Remember James, I've got windows. And also, James, I have a private bathroom. I'm the older sister, remember. I can get food at night too.

"You'll give up one day!" James screamed.

Yeah probably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about, 37 pranks each, we gave up.

We're all prankers at heart and pranking each other in a prank war means that we won't be able to stop it.

So today, is truce day.

"Livia, do you swear on this truce?" Sirius asked. "I swear." I said.

"James, do you swear on this truce?" I asked. "I swear." He said.

"Sirius, do you swear on this truce?" James asked. "I swear." He said.

"And now, we will not prank each other until our last prank war." We said. We all shook hands and nodded.

It's a truce.

Don't laugh at us. We didn't invent the truce ceremony. Remus did.