A Black-Haired Girl ~ 3

A/N

I decided to make Livia a registered Animagus. I also updated the info page so it would say that. And also, her Animagus form is a fox. And let's just say 6th and 5th years have classes together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Livia's P.O.V.

I ran in to the transfiguration class in my fox animagus form.

Of course, not many people know of my animagus form, except my best friends and teachers, so some were scared others were excited to see a fox

Of course, not many people know of my animagus form, except my best friends and teachers, so some were scared others were excited to see a fox. The ones who were the most excited were the Marauders.

So, I ran and jumped on to their table. Sirius tried to pet me, but I ran to my seat, and transformed back in to a human.

Most were shocked, mostly the Marauders. Their mouths were agape, except James' mouth. 

I winked at them. But, I saw black-haired girl, a black,(surname) sat next to them, Remus' arm was around her shoulder. Aww, that's cute. If only I had a boyfriend who didn't cheat on me. It's happened twice before! 

No need to feel sorry! They were assholes anyway.

"Thanks for that little racket, Ms. Potter." Professor McGonacall said. "No prob!" I said, with a smile on my face. "And quite ironic, I might say. Because today's class is about animagi." McGonacall said.

That's a great transition, Minnie!

"Now, we'll first start with how it feels to transform." Minnie said, "Livia, care to explain?"

"Well, it feels like... bones breaking and then reforming into something new! It kinda hurts at first... but you''ll get used to it." I said.

Most people winced at this, but the Marauders didn't. Weird. Oh, and also that black girl too. (surname) "Right." Minnie said. 

As Minnie explained the class, I just sat there. Not paying attention. Because, of course, I know all about Animagi, being one myself.

"Ms. Potter, I assume you were taught to be one at young age?" Minnie asked, snapping me out of my relaxing state.

"Yeah, I wanted to become one because I'd like to be faster than a human, though I have a fox one, it's still fast!" I said. "And who taugh you?" Minnie asked. "A minister mom brought over so that I could learn."

"And did you like the procedure?" Minnie asked. "Not at all. I hate the taste of Mandrakes."

"Mandrake leaves." Minnie corrected. "Yup." Just then, the bell rang. "Class dismised." Minnie announced. "Come on guys." I said. Marleigh, Stella, Lily and I stood up and walked to next class.

"You guys go ahead, I think I see another opportunity." I said, stopping at the hallway. My friends nodded and walked out. 

"Hey little 5th years!" I said, approching the Marauders. "Who is she?" The Black said. (Surname)

"My name is Livia. Your Potter's sister." I greeted. "Prongs, you have a sister?" The girl said. "Yeah. I do." James said, hesitantly. 

"Well I'm shocked. Truly am. I'm Aquila Grace Black. This guy's girlfriend." She said, pointing at Remus. Remus kissed her cheek. "Aww, that's cute!"

Both bushed at my comment. "Anyway, nice to meet you, gott rush!" I ran to catch up with my friends.

"What opportunnity did you have?" Stella said once I sat next to my beloved friends. "Well, to meet the other Marauder. Rememver, I only met 4 of them." I explained. "The Black girl twin?" Marleigh asked. "Yup."