Afterwords

Hi everyone!

Now the book is officially over and I don't plan on making a sequel on it. Though there are a lot of things that were not fully explained, I planned on clearing them here as I forgot putting them on the story. Hopefully it will or I might just make you guys confuse more .

First of all the otome game or the world that the story took place is called 'A Truth and A Deceit'. It was all about Amira Delphi, a daughter of a baron. Depending on her choices she could be the villain or the heroine.  There IS no fixed villain or hero until the conclusion of the game. Though in each scenario Teresa Sinh will die.

Honestly this one is very confusing even to me,the author. Initially it should be a standard plot of any other otome stories out there, but this one just pop out of my mind. Then I was like let's do this. And originally it should be 20-25 chapters, but somehow it became half of the minimum estimated number.

But anyway I'm getting off track. As mentioned their is no real villain. Many different scenarios were planned, but I choose to end it with the heroine becoming the next controlling queen of Ludus. So basically Teresa is said to be the villain but actually is a cannon folder that is the turning point of the whole plot. Her death is fixed as she is held important by many major people of the kingdom. And chaos will descended the moment the other faction of the nobles made a move on her. Which the nobles in favor of her as their next queen found too late.

Now for Teresa and Gregory relationship is can be described as 'both strive to run after the other'. They both admire each other for being different. Like for Teresa an obvious genius in anything she does and Gregory a hardworking one that puts his all in everything he does. They did overcame their problems as a couple and is happy with each other, but being so Gregory is targeted due to their good relation. She doesn't want to burden him more so she made her move without the consent of the other.Many of their good memories were sealed with their child as a key to unlock them.

Their child, Rosalie was concealed to everyone except to Malory who took care for her while she was frozen in time. It was like that for two years before her time resumed running. Like her mother she had the ability to look in both past in present just weaker that she cannot see the her in her past life/lives.

And for the voices. I never stated if it was a she or he, but actually it is mainly a chaotic one that mixed many different pitches of voice. These are hers that blended into one that hunted her ever since she almost died. It show she many things and whisper her many things that sometimes connect to one of her past lives which she often disregard and followed her own plans.

Sinatra which is the family of Sinh is governing is also different to the rest of the fiefs of the kingdom. The kingdom have no influences in the Sinatra even the pope of the spread church of the Lady Goddess have no authority and influences there. The land of Sinatra is also rich and vast that it could be called an another kingdom which the family of Sinh refuses to do in many generations. Mainly differences was in the practices of the people and down to the beliefs they have. Also in this vast land they are united as long as their traditions and land is preserve they would do anything. Even if they are very different in beliefs and principles it is accepted as long as it does not bring harm to their practices and lives.

I think I have mentioned that Teresa is loved by the people of Sinatra. People of Sinatra loves the females that is born to their families especially the ones from the ruling family as they are far too less than males. People in Sinatra believes in what they see and results while cultivating a harmonious society. A family relation is also a huge aspect of their traditions and beliefs. So Teresa who is a female of Sinh and a model daughter of Sinatra is very much loved. Her death causes them grief much more than when the king had died two years later her death. So if they knew she had a child even if it's out of wedlock they would try not to lose that child like they did to it's mother. Generally it can be said to be the same situation of any orphaned child in their lands which will never be discriminated and unwanted.

Gregory's mother the queen is actually the second wife. By rights she should not be the queen, but somehow she was able to squeeze the title to her head. The first queen had four children, one son and three daughters with Princess Deliah the youngest. They died down one by one due to circumstances which were not released to the public. Among those children only Deliah was saved with the dying to royalties of the first queen's line.

And to the conclusion which I put as Gregory regaining his memories and became a better king. Although it was put like that his problems are not yet done. He still need to many reformations. Furthermore his life is now also in line now that he already have a child to take his place.

Maybe it was one of the reasons why I gave up the initial 20 chapters. The plot get more complicated the more I think of what will happen next so I was like let's end this early. So there you have it. Hope I didn't confuse you guys as I myself don't quite get how it went like this.

Thank you for sparing some time reading my book. The reads, comments, and votes meant a lot. Hope I didn't dampen one's mood with this book. As I noticed that I have more skill in making tragedies and sad stories than happy ones.