Alter End 1: Precious Gift

I never expected to wake up upon my acknowledged doom. I was certain that the route that this life have been sailing to was to me to die. After all it was stated and set in the stone that I will die no matter what the choices of the key characters of this ever-changing world.

I woke up feeling an incredible warmth flowing around my body. Gina who expected a cold body at dawn was shocked and feeling conflicted. She was happy, sad, terrified, disbelief and many more. With raw emotions she hugged me which she never done in many years. I felt something wet in my clothes that tells me that she is crying. I returned her gesture with a greater force to show her that I am real. And I am alive.

Despite how happy I am with my survival, still cannot stay and ruin the events that will happen years later. My child who is slumbering right now should not be disturbed and Gregory must not know yet

Casting a spell to make her sleep, Gina fell down. Holding her in my bosom I silently made my silent good byes. Carefully casting a magic I haven't used for a long time, I made her forget of my awakening... of me being alive and well.

Making a prototype of me in my bed I walk away from my room. Since at the current time is quite early only a few have seen my departure. There is no worries about them seeing me as they still didn't receive a news of my 'death'. Following a sadistic desire of my inner being I shown myself to those who orchestrated my doom.

 Imagine of them having wind of me passing away later... now I wanted to see those faces, but never mind that at the moment I need to go now.

Using a secret passage of the school designed for an emergency escape in times of need I was out of the school. 

~Three years Later~

Finally people have started to let go of their grieves and is starting to move one. I feel bad for deceiving them, but it is needed for the change of this country. Now he is now in power the true nature of the Royalties will be bare naked to him.

The grave they made for me was in accordance of my preference, Malory really outdone himself again. I am happy to know that everyone whom I entrusted will the seeds were keeping them, even him who have forgotten of what of us.

I am proud of my daughter. My sweet child.

Ever since she was introduced to my 'resting place' she never missed her schedule of visiting. Once a week she stops by and talk of how her days passed by. Every time she did 'visit' I am somewhere near her, except one time when I need to make a deep investigation. Oh how I love hearing her talk, her laughter and complains... but I never wanted to see her sad and desolate; a single tear of her is enough to break my heart.

She never knew of my plans even if she did inherent my abilities as I deliberately hid it from her. It's better that way. She'll also never going to suffer like me for taking a peek in the future.

My people also have never realized me being near as I completely changed my appearance. I was filled with guilt for making them suffer, still I have to do this. Even the king, my suppose to be father-in-law have approved of my plans.

Before he died we have been on contact. I became a sort of secret agent of the country with only the king knew of my existence. He was hurt of my doing of making his only remaining son forget. Nevertheless he understood my intentions when I revealed my ability to him. He, too is suffocated of the growing discord in this kingdom, so much that he is willing to make Sinatra an independent nation to protect the few remaining untainted areas. He gave me power to the kingdom that none of the existing ministers and officials of the court knew, though a written letter with his exclusive seal.

I worked hard for many years until the time my girl became a lady. She grown up to be so beautiful and heartfelt person like her father. I made sure she got the most honest boy she could ever see and have. 

Gregory also became a brilliant king and a father to his children. I could still remember his tears when my seal was released. Over time I haven't feel the same feelings I have to him to someone else. Although there are some who tried to court me, still I was unable to feel moved. Maybe I was just destined to be alone like what I have seen in one of the many possible conclusion for me.

I wonder why I was still alive even though the path I choose walk to was sure to head for death? Maybe it was the Lady goddess that Gregory prays to or the will of my ancestors. But for sure I am to deliver everyone of this kingdom a great gift from me: Prosperity.

In the end, I wanted to give freedom for all; but, things are not like a fairy tale. If they are indeed to achieve that one thing, would the grow to care for another? or I am just making everyone a monster within them? Things are already bleak and I don't want it to go any dimmer. Whilst in prosperity, the could have the freedom as well the peace that everyone covets just that they are limited for them not make things more worse. I also knew that it's not exactly the best ending I could provide, but at least the next ones could try to accomplish something I cannot finish.

In the palace, a man I knew too well was wearing a solemn expression. He have grown old through time, unlike me who was cursed of being frozen of its currents. For changing fate and revolting of its will I will remain 'till the end of this kingdoms life. Forced to see everyone die while I remain, to their suffering and to feel helpless of its sadistic plays.

Today might be the best day there is to actually reveal myself to someone other than the king. Despite my jumbled thoughs I am still gracefully making my way to him.

"I'm really crazy now as they say." The man said with his back facing me. Then he turn to see me. "Here I am thinking she's here."

Reaching out a hand to him, he gladly took mine. He looked like a lost little boy he was years ago. I embraced him like I did years before... then he fell into a peaceful slumber...

Can you guide my young to calm tranquility? These vast lands into peaceful bless? My precious people  serentity they long? Please my child this I impose my selfishness you one last time.

Great king I fulfilled my vow. Please continue to look over these land. A tear I refused to let go flowed down my cheeks. With this final gift, let the light shine in this kingdom.

Excerpt: xx-c-106

Year of ĞoMą the king Gregory of the Kingdom of Ludus died.

On his death a civil war broke.
The citizen who loved their king, snapped when the ones who replaced him and sulled his name.
The lands was in chaos and so as the people's hearts.

A woman of status rose to power
Defending the king at every hour
Her beloved and honoured father
With a single tear,  she was known

A child of her mother
And a father's darling
She who was tightly hidden
Reformed and brought light

Fulfilling a dream of her ancestor
A promise of a noble
A wish of many
And her will to honor

Thus, she her child and his
A child and a woman
A mother and a parent
Brought life once again to their kingdom.

Crowning of Queen 'Matr'
Rosaline Sinh Helton-Ģratē

Recorded: Teresa Sinh
Grand historian