Optimus, Stop

Ratch: *is sleeping in his room*

OP: *knocks on the door* Ratchet are you in there!?

Ratch: . . .Ratchet is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep. . . Beep!

OP: . . .

OP: Hi, this is Optimus, I was just wondering if-

Ratch: how have you come this far

OP: Oh, you are in there!

Ratch: . . .

*later that morning*

Arcee: Ratchet you have to talk to Optimus about coming into my room in the middle of the night!

Ratch: He did do that to me this morning. . .

Arcee: You don't understand, I was having a very serious phone call with June! He scared the scrap out of me, I nearly fell and hit my head!

Ratch: . . . 'Serious'? Were you bugging her for details about The Bachelor again?

Arcee: That's beside the point! You need to talk to him about it!

Ratch: Alright, alright. . .

Bulk: He did it to me yesterday. If you think him interrupting your Bachelor episodes is annoying, he came in when I was reenacting the carousel scene from Mary Poppins! Do you know how awkward it was?

Ratch: how were you even reenacting that-

Bulk: We're getting off topic. Please, just talk to him!

Ratch: Fine. . . *walks over to Optimus* Optimus, we need to talk about you randomly going into our rooms at night.

OP: Oh yeah, that. . .

Ratch: Can you stop? It's highly annoying.

OP: Sure.

Ratch: Good.

*Later that night*

Ratch: *sleeping*

*loud scream*

Ratch: *jumps up and runs out of his room* What's wrong!?

Bulk: *runs out of his room dressed as Peter Pan* HE DID IT AGAIN! I THOUGHT YOU HANDLED THIS!

Magnus and WJ: *lean out of door dressed as Wendy and Captain Hook*

Arcee: *opens her door, holding a Bachelor body pillow*

Ratch: The stuff that goes on here at night is ridiculous. . .

Bulk: TELL HIM TO STOP!!!

Ratch: I'm assuming you want me to forget the fact that you, Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus are all dressed as Peter Pan characters in your room at three in the morning. . .

OP: kinky

Ratch: Stop it

Bulk: Obviously!

Ratch: *sigh* Alright, Optimus, what's the big idea?

OP: I'm checking the rooms for Golem. We haven't seen him for a while, and he only comes out at night, and I was worried.

Ratch: And you didn't tell us?

OP: You guys never liked him!

Arcee: Optimus you were scared of him!

OP: but. . . He always left dead things for me, like a cat, and I like cats. . . I don't like the dead things but he's the closest thing to a cat that I have. . .

Ratch: I see where this is going.

OP: Get me a cat please?

Ratch: Fraggit. Fine. Go back to bed, I'll have Miko bring a cat from the shelter tomorrow.

OP: *squeals and runs to his room*

Arcee: *goes back into her room*

Bulk: Well that's over with. . .

WJ: Hey Ratch, we need someone to be the crocodile that ticks. . .

Magnus: Shut up Wendy. *pulls him back in*

Bulk: Pretend you never saw that. . .

Ratch: One can dream that they were never exposed to such horrors. *goes back to bed*

Bulk: . . .

Bulk: *pulls out wooden sword*

Bulk: I'M COMING WENDY! *charges in*