A dracian hope

I've been traveling for days now I had little food and water but that wasn't a big deal what I really needed was fuel... and comfort after all I still couldn't get over the fact that my closest friend, my second on my team the only one that gave me a fight when I went all out, was being...controlled...by those monsters. I just hoped that they couldn't tell what memories he had of all of us. Up ahead I see a little town, really no more than a neighborhood, but one thing that really stands out to me is the train station right in the middle. "Perfect, just perfect."

I head up to the ticket master and ask him how much a ticket costs. When he looked at me he made a sort of confused face and said, "I don't believe you can afford it."

"Oh I can sir I only look like this cause my magic level is low and I've been traveling on foot for about 2 weeks now."

The way he looks now I'm not surprised after all I look about 16 maybe 17, my hair is tangled and dirty, along with my clothes being ripped and torn (intentionally and unintentionally). I don't look threatening unless you are to look at my eyes. People don't notice at first cause of either glare or perhaps I have a glamour up. But when you can see them you become scared, especially when you see family pictures. My eyes are blazing red with a black edge and core. If you were to make me extremely angry then the black would take over my whole eye. On this particular day I actually had a glamour, I had it to where they were hazel with gold lines mixed in. But, now they're back to normal, and being as they look unnatural it's almost like I'm promising a slow death(as I've been told).

" o-oh I s-see, I-it will b-be *ahem* 20 joules"

"Oh, by any chance do you take other forms of currency?"

"Depends on the currency, what kind do you have?"

"Here," I hand him what is known in Draco a lilac coin it is of middle value in Draco.

"Is this a Dracian coin, where on earth did you get this?"

"Huh, why is that important after all it's just a coin right?"

"Actually these type of coins are rare nowadays."

"Why are they rare Dracoians come through fiore daily."

"Not nowadays most Draconians are now only going through to escape the new tyrants though they do always speak of their warrior princess who will find their lost king and return the lands to them. A foolish hope if what I understand is correct. It almost sounds like their dear princess is dead."

Well I guess my plan worked. "Well will these work this is the only form of currency I have."

"Yeah, I don't know the switch but you seem the type to know. Here you go, be careful with those eyes of yours."

Don't worry, even my people don't know my eyes.