Crash landing

To feel the wind again felt great. You can never know how it feels to have this weightlessness about you. Unless ofcourse you have wings or something. I kept a glamour around me so that no one saw me. Atleast until I got to magnolia, where the traveler said he was. He never asked me why I wanted to know, just told me then went on his way. I just hope he made it safely back. He was fun to train with, he even told me I was the only one who gave him a challenge.

(Please note that the main character is used to traveling with others so she will talk as if there is someone else there.)

"Oh hey, there's a guild. I wonder which one it is, they might be able to tell me which way to go since I'm hopelessly lost."

I land and turn back into my human-like form. I then walk up and knock on the door where a man in makeup answers.

"Oh hello how may I help you?"

"Hi, I was wondering if you could point me to where magnolia is, I've been traveling for a while and seemed to have lost my way."

"Oh that's simple just follow the road that way for a few days then take a right at the capital."

"Oh, thanks."

"Any time sweetie."

When he closed the door I put my glamour back up and changed into my natural form. I then flew high into the air and followed the man's instructions. (I don't know the actual way I just chose a direction). When I saw the spires of the capital I landed again so I could get a few things since my food supply was running low. I also did so to see if I could ask someone else about directions being as the man hadn't told me about what to do after I had turned.

When I got to the shopping district, I went into the food store first. However I had forgotten about the fact that I didn't have correct currency. Luckily the store owner was willing to take the money I had. I decided to give him two splash coins. (Higher than a lilac coin).

After all that I went to the square and looked around for someone who didn't look shady. Which was surprisingly hard in such a big city. I finally saw a mother with her son walking along the walk I was leaning against. When I walked up I did a slight wave to show her I wanted to talk to her. 

"I'm sorry to bother you, but could you tell me which way I would need to go to be able to head to magnolia."

Oh of course I can, just head that way till you get to the trainstation you can buy a ticket there. Just get directions from there.

Thank you so much

No problem sweetie 

I then headed toward the train station like the lady had suggested. Luckily there was a place to switch currency. I only kept one of every type of coin I had to remind me of home. I then boarded the train and headed to magnolia.

After the train ride I decided on staying at a inn to rest being as it was dark already. The next morning I walked down into a secluded area of the town where I glamoured myself and switched forms again to get there faster. I hen I flew about 200 meters in the air I could see on the horizon magnolia. It looked to be about 125 miles away not to bad. If it wasn't for the fact my magic level was getting low again. 

I quickly flew towards magnolia hoping I might be able to make it without any incidents. It didn't go as plan when I got above the woods outside the guild I flagged and fell. I changed into my human- like form and tried to land atleast to wear I would be conscious. I then hit a branch which flipped me to where i landed head first.

That's when I blacked out.