Lost friends

"Wha...ho...we thought you were dead!" Maxwell yelled at me.

"Same here." I said, I was always calm when weird things happened.

He came up and hugged me. "Careful elide and Haden are on my belt." I had put them inside capture bottles, Jenna was in one as well. I had to protect her, she was only 200 years old. She looked about 8, she also had the same amount of power any 8 year old with magic had.

"So you said we who else is with you?" I asked.

"Oh, maxi, jace, maggy, and dodge." He started looking around.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he seemed extremely worried.

"It's...MAXI!"

I turned around to see her, she looked a bit injured. She had a capture bottle on one side and a blue sword on the other. Max ran up to her hugging her, "Where have you been?! It's been 10 minutes for heavens sakes. And what happened?"

"Over barring boyfriend as always." I joked, she just rolled her eyes. Elide and Haden just laughed, I was the only one to hear them since I had captured them. 

Max suddenly put his arm around her. Gildarts and maxi both blushed. I knew what he was doing so did maxi however it still didn't make it less awkward. He then nuzzled her neck, actually getting her attackers scent. He then ran chasing the guys trail.

"Overprotective boyfriends are good for some things." She said, me and her just laughed. Gildarts still looked a little uncomfortable.

"So where are the others?" He asked. She nodded her head to follow, after walking about 2 miles we came across a camp. The others saw me and all jumped up, surprised and shock clear across their faces. I saw llana and ran and hugged her. She was my twin sister after all, but she had a different power.

"I'm back!" Max yelled he was covered in fresh blood. I could tell they were still alive from the fact he wasn't smiling.

Apparently they had left a week after the attack, they had been at the site since. They only reason they left the area was for supplies. Gildarts had one question.

"Where's dodge?"

"Bottle." Me, maxi, max, and llana all said in unison. He looked at the bottles on my belt then the bottle on maxi's. He just shrugged.

We decided to travel together, they all would stay at my house. The house I was in was quite large and had enough room to fit everyone. Especially since some of them would probably share a room.

It took us a few days to get back with the extra people. Gildarts would sleep on the ground while we stayed up in the trees. When we got back gilly went to master and told him what had happened, the rest of us went to the house to set up the rooms. I went to the third floor to get Jenna. I simply brought down her bottle, I didn't summon her since she would be vulnerable within the first few minutes. You always had to be weary, of course I had put a spell so that her voice would be projected.

We talked about what all had happened. Elide and Haden were slightly annoyed they couldn't come out, but until I got conformation from the council that they could under my watch.

Gildarts and master came by to see how they were all holding up. Master decided that we should stay home to catch up, I almost said something but my sister just covered my mouth and smiled. When they left I looked at all of them, they all looked at each other with scared looks on their faces. I just shook my head and smiled, they were the same as always.