A call for help

Natsu's fist hit the table and I went into a fighting stance, it made everyone jump. Gajeel stood with Wendy, I quickly explained everything while watching them. My heart was beating fast, but it slowed once my team notified me that they were in the capital. I relaxed some, they were safe. Natsu then ran at me, I dodged him just in time for gajeel to take aim. I ducked down and went underneath him, Wendy then stood between us. 

"Stop this, she doesn't want to hurt us! There's no need to hurt her!"

"She's lying, she knows where they are. How could she not, she's a dragon like them." Gajeel said, he and Natsu had complete hatred for me in their eyes.

"They're fiore dragons, I'm a draconian dragon. Some of my family is from fiore, but I haven't talked to them since my father left me at my mom's doorstep. I was with him because of a deal between them but I got in the way of him raising one of my younger brothers, both are human. One was already old enough to take care of himself but the other was almost to weak to stand. I actually have a form of mimick magic, I'm able to mimick the magic of the older one. But I prefer not to since every time I do it calls a rather unpleasant being. I really don't want to hurt any  of you, I just need your help. My country is being controlled by beings that know draconian weaknesses, I know it's sudden but I don't know who else to ask. My team and I have been training for a long time since then, we still need to train more. Especially since our weapons have been taken from us."

"Where's the others?" Erza asked.

"My team, they're already in the capital."

"How!?" Lucy asked.

"It has been almost two hours since they left, I'm not that surprised."

"Only two!? How fast can you guys run!?" Gajeel asked, I blinked a few times.

"Her friends are dragons, what do dragons do?" Natsu said annoyed.

"Oh, right." He looked embarrassed, Lily tried to hide his smile. I laughed, when I had a genuine laugh people would laugh along with me just like now. Even gajeel laughed, it relaxed everyone. I turned and explained everything else. Even the black dragon.

"He isn't like others, he doesn't leave this country luckily so that's one thing. I know that may not sound good to you but it really is. The temperature here makes him sleepy, paired with excellent magic storage he's knocked out till the Komodo's come home." Lisana looked at me with a weird expression, I knew acnologia was in the other dimension, it's possible that she met him. I wouldn't know how his personality was there.

"You need our help taking back your country, isn't it usually royalty that does that?" Happy asked. I flinched, I hadn't explained that yet. I looked at Gildarts, he only shrugged at me.

"I actually am royalty, in both this country and Draco. My father is a fiore dragon like I said."

"So your brothers are to? In the dragon world of course." Carla asked. I nodded my head then sighed.

"Only problem is they most likely can't take the throne do to them having a shorter life span. Well, I don't know about the older one, but he won't do to an agreement he made with his wife or something I don't know."

"So wait, if your father is a fiore dragon who raised a human, doesn't that mean that they're  a dragon slayer." I looked away and rubbed the back of my head.

"Not necessarily, only  one of my brothers is a slayer, I'm not saying who however. I'm not even going to say what power my father has either simply because it's easy to figure out then, and I'm also going to shut up before he things get worse."

Gildarts face palmed, I could already tell who he thought was my brother from the fact that he kept glancing at him. I nodded and sighed, I'm a horrible at lying like I said before.

"I'm willing to help you, after all you're a dragon, you're like family." Natsu said, grinning ear to ear.

"We'll all help, you're Gildarts friend, how could we not." Erza said, I sighed gratefully.

"Thank you"