A kingdom's strongest

It's been almost two weeks since I arrived here. Frozen Flame is still causing trouble, but it's not huge just annoying. The only reason they asked me was that they were new and wanted to see what they were like. If you were to ask me now, I'd say instead of a dark guild they are more of a gray guild. It works well for 2 reasons, one is that they're kinda in between a dark and a light guild the other is that gray would fit right in. He is always playing pranks on everyone, one was a little awkward do to me actually running into him making us topple over. He had broken into my house and I had run in not looking where I was going. He fell down with me on top of him, Lucy came in right after me. Gray turned as red as dragon fruit. 

Anyway it seems that there is two that are worst than the others. They actually do bad things like rob and hurt people. I actually think now that they are someone I know. From what I heard their marks on their chest. Black, the other members of the guild don't have black. Like the leaders seem to not want them to be like them. Like black is symbolic to them. However no one knows the leaders. If it isn't the two, then the reason would be that they are the strongest.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Gildarts asked from behind me.

"Shit gilly, you scared the hell out of me." He just chuckled and sat beside me. He could always tell when I had something I needed to tell. This was one of those times. I told him about everything I had just thought about, I let it turn in his head for a bit. He looked at me and nodded, agreeing. We told master (I'd taken to calling him that even though I wasn't part of the guild) and he said we could go check from a distance. 

We headed out then and there, I always was ready to go in a moments notice. I had enough food, water, and clothes to last months. But we would only be out for a week before coming back. We had to kill three birds with one stone, find the guild find the leaders find the stronger ones. We had our work cut out for us, we headed for the last place they were documented to be at. Near blue Pegasus's guild hall, it was the first place I stopped after the train ride. I sniffed around and found a trace of...dragon?

"Hey was it a robbery or something?"

"Yeah why?"

I smiled, "I found the strongest one's trail."

"Ok good let us follow the wayward path." He said in a strange voice. I just looked at him shaking my head.

We followed the trail for about two hours, it started getting dark so we set up camp. I made the food while Gildarts set up tents. He always loved my food, even when my teammates hated it. I liked it only because I had strange taste. I had a lot of leeway with gilly however.

After Gildarts fell asleep I climbed the tallest tree around us for a vantage point. I always did this when the others slept. I usually could stay awake a bit longer than most of the others. There was only two who could stay awake longer. I wish they were with me, all of them. I feel alone without them even when I'm surrounded by people. I feel alone without him. I had only known him for about 100 years but it felt like eternity. I regret having to leave him in those monsters hands. If only...wait who's that? 

Below me was a guy in a dark cloak he was looking around the tent Gildarts was in. He then looked at my tent, Gildarts decided that if someone were to come by more tents would make them less likely to steal from us. Especially since we didn't have much out. My storage system was very handy, I've never been able to find a end to it. I could travel large distances, that is when I have supplies. Food was the hardest, even though they were kept cold (somehow) they could still spoil. Time didn't stop there, it's almost like the things I put in there were just sent to another place. 

That's when I noticed he had gone into my tent. I knew he'd come out looking around for someone, so I decided to play with him. The thought made me smile, my sadistic side was quite happy with my decision. I landed on the tent pole above the opening, I was light enough it only slightly moved, luckily at that moment the guy came out.