Chapter 1

*Ally's P.O.V. Saterday*

"ALLY, ALLY, ALLY." My sister shouts as she excitedly runs into my room waving two tickets around. I'm super convinced that her arm will fall of any moment if she doesn't stop.

"What's up?" I asked as I looked up from my script for the play at my local theatre that I am acting in.

"Well, i've got this thing to go to tomorrow and we need to drive down and stay for a week and mum's working so she asked if you can take me. I've got the tickets, obviously, and I got one for you. Can you take me?" She asked.

"What is this thing?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.

"Uhh a Blaine Meadow meet and greet and concert." She said quietly.

I sighed. Let me tell you something about Blaine Meadow. He is a singer/dancer who is favored by every teenager probably in the entire world. Everyone seems to be obsessed with him and his good looks but I don't see the obsession, I don't even properly know what he looks like, if I saw him in the street I wouldn't be able to identify him and half of his photos are probably photo-shopped anyway. I've never even stopped to look at one of his posters or album covers. He is just another boy craze that every girl will leave behind when another comes along. Who cares, right?

"Ugh, do I have to? You know i'm not interested in him and his 'better than everyone' attitude." I said as I put my script down. "I mean his songs are all meaningless and about girls and stuff when as far as I've been told by Marcy, he is single, so when has he actually had all of these experiences with these girls?" I added and she just sighed and rolled her eyes at me. 

"Yeah but mum said you have to take me. Please." She said as she looked hopeful again. I sighed and nodded, I guess a free weeks holiday won't be all that bad, some me time sounds amazing right now. She began to dance with joy but I stopped her.

"On one condition. None of his music or anything in the car, no going on and on about him to me and no being annoying." I said as I placed the script on my bedside table and grabbed my suitcase out of my wardrobe. "How did you get the tickets anyway, and why are we staying for a week?" I asked.

"I won them, in my favorite magazine and we stay for a week because its like a luxury hotel visit thing. We get to stay where he stays for a week, do a meet and greet with him on Thursday and go to one of his concerts at the end of the week." She explained. I suddenly remember her going on about how she won it.

"Ohhh that thing. Yeah, I remember you going on about that. Do we have to see him on any other days apart from the meet and greet and the concert?" I asked.

"Nope. Unfortunately." She sighed. "Mum said we can take her debit card, the back up one, there is two thousand on it and she said we can go shopping too."

"Then okay, i'll take you. But only because I love shopping, and luxury hotels." I replied. She smiled and screamed as she ran out of the room. She ran back in about a minute later, handing me the tickets and a bunch of other documents I'm guessing she needs to prove it was her that won. "Look after these, i'm scared I might lose it all." She said before running out of the room again. I laughed and shook my head, the things I do for that girl.

I grabbed a folder out of my drawer and placed all the stuff inside before putting it all in my backpack and then packing my stuff in my suitcase for a week, only packing a small suitcase and a few clothes since we would be buying new clothes when we shop. I proceeded to add my essentials such as my makeup and my toiletries and also a couple of spare pairs of shoes. 

I then grabbed my other small suitcase and placed it next to the other one, remembering that i'd need space for the new clothes I would buy since mom's basically giving us money for a huge clothes haul which is amazing. I do love her but she sometimes likes to buy us much more than we need. 

My scripts went into my suitcase last and also in a folder so they didn't rip or crease and then I closed it.

I put my phone on charge and told my best friend Marcy that I wouldn't be around for the next week and then I messaged the director of the play telling him that i'd miss the first meeting about it that was next Friday.

I then lay back on my bed and sighed. Next week is going to be tiring but it could also be very interesting. Who knows, maybe I will actually have time to have some fun.