Chapter 10 (Epilogue)

*Ally's P.O.V Monday Night*

The assembly earlier went according to plan and most people have tried to keep their cool about Blaine being in school which was great.

After going to the cinema and a meal at Nando's for my birthday, me and Blaine said goodbye to Marcy before heading to his new home. I didn't tell my mom anything since she's gone on another short business trip.

"I'm so excited to see your house." I smiled as we made our way towards it in Blaine's Porche.

"I know, you haven't stopped smiling since we got in the car."

"That's because I just got into a Porche." I pointed out. He nodded with a smile and a little chuckle.

"True, it is a gorgeous car." He replied.

We pulled up to his house and it was too dark to see but when we walked in it was gorgeous. The walls were plain white and the tiled flooring was a light grey colour which creates a really simple atmosphere to the entire house. The carpets were a darker grey to the tiles but they fit perfectly and the sofas and chairs were black.

I smiled as he led me through to his room where I placed my bag on a chair.

It suddenly occurred to me that we haven't actually ever woken up with each other, no matter how long we stayed up in the hotel we could never actually stay the entire night.

He pulled off his shirt and trousers to then replace them with just a pair of grey sweatpants and I got into my pair of light pink sweatpants and a loose white crop top in the bathroom before brushing my teeth and hair.

I climbed into the bed next to him and we watched a bit of TV before he looked over at me and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy that's all. I mean, today's been brilliant, the students are all acting like I hoped they would and I'm getting to stay here, with you, for years to come." He smiled.

"Yeah, today has gone much better than I expected." I agreed.

"I can't wait to spend my days and nights with you whenever we can." He said.

"I know, it's so amazing. Thank you for doing this for me." I replied as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Of course. And don't forget, I put my career on hold for me too. I wanted to be normal and now I can. Sure walking through huge public places is going to be hard but at least I can go to local places and be treated as one of the general public for once." He explained.

"Yeah, very true. Oh by the way, me and my sister haven't had chance to tell my mum about this yet so tomorrow after school she should be back off her business trip, would you like to come and meet her?"

"Yeah, of course. And you still need to meet my parents." He pointed out.

"I will. Now, let's get some sleep, it's not like we're in the hotel anymore, we have school tomorrow." I replied with a smile before I kissed him on the lips and got myself into a comfortable sleeping position.

"Okay. Good night." He replied quietly.

"Night."

I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard him mutter "Happy birthday my gorgeous sunrise girl." And I smiled before I fell into a deep sleep.