Chapter 3

*Ally's P.O.V Monday*

The next morning I got up with a smile. I went in and woke up Felicity and we went down for breakfast in the hotel. It had a fancy buffet where you could get bacon and eggs and things and my sister went for that but I steered towards the cereal. I got a bowl of shreddies and an apple.

"You are so boring." Felicity said as she looked at what I got.

"No, I am healthy and you know that bacon doesn't always agree with me in the morning." I replied.

She sighed and put a piece of her hash brown into her mouth. "What are we doing today?" She asked.

"Well, I saw a leaflet this morning about the spa and facilities they have here and I thought we could have a spa day." I suggested.

"Omg yes!" She replied and I smiled.

"Okay then. After this, we'll make our way down to the spa. Luckily for us, I knew you'd say yes so I already booked us places today."

"Yay, you're such a good sister." She smiled at me as she ate some ore of her food. I smiled and bit into my apple.

We spent the entire day at the spa, getting massages first, then our nails done and I made my sister get her eyebrows waxed because I was sick of her coming in and asking for them to be plucked so why not just get an easier alternative, introduce her to waxing.

She came out with bright red eyebrows and I spent a solid 5 minutes laughing. She wasn't happy.

"Come on." I said as I grabbed her hand and led her into the hotel elevator. "Let's get our swim stuff, maybe the cool water will calm down your red skin."

"Okay." She agreed.

We got changed in the hotel room, grabbed towels and made our way down to the pool where we removedour clothes from on top of our swimming costumes, put our clothes in a locker and then walked towards the pool. There was an inside one and an outside one. Felicity wanted to go outside so I had to follow her. She jumped in at the deep end and I watched as she made a huge splash.

Her swimming costume was a normal, one piece. It was black with two bright pink stripes, one down either side of her, whereas I was wearing a bikini. It was plain white and it looked pretty good.

I began to swim lengths and about twenty minutes later I heard my sister shouting. "Omg, I see him! I see Blaine."

"Go talk to him then." I advised her before continuing to swim. She was breaking my concentration.

She got out of the pool and walked inside. I saw her talking to a guy but I couldn't see him that clearly, not that I want to see him anyway. For some reason, as soon as he became famous i've not liked him. Whether it was because he was cocky, rude and arrogant or even if I just don't like him for whatever reason I choose, I don't know but I do know that i'm not interested in him in any way shape or form.

My mind wandered as I swam and eventually it landed on the mystery lad from last night. I began thinking up questions that I regret not asking such as how old is he? I mean, he looked my age but maybe he's older... or younger. I don't know. Oh and another one, what's his name?

I got out, frustrated with myself for not asking and then I dried my hair on a small towel that I brought out and lay on one of the sunbeds outside. About ten minutes later, I decided that i'd had enough of the sun and walked inside to go in the hot tub. I had my back to where Felicity was still thinking of ways to talk to Blaine. I could see it in her face.

After the bubbles turned themselves off, I got out, grabbed my towel and looked at Felicity. She was looking at the brunettes head as it bobbed up and down while he swam.