Chapter 3 pt2

*Blaine's P.O.V. Monday*

It was 5am and she still didn't look that tired. I had an idea and grabbed her hand. She asked where we were going as we ran up to the roof but I didn't say anything.

When we got there I could see the amazement in her eyes as she looked out at the sunset.

"I often come up to hotel roofs when I stay in them in the summer and can't sleep. No one can find you up here because no one thinks 'hey, they'll be on the roof' so it's pretty nice, the peace and quiet." I explained. She walked closer to the edge of the roof, looking out at the sunrise, her brown hair glowing with the light of the sun.

"It sure is beautiful." She said.

I walked up to her. "Yeah, it is." I replied as I slid my arms around her waist from behind. Her hair smells good, like strawberry shampoo. I felt her lean against me and I held on a little tighter.

"Can I know your name?" She asked suddenly.

"Not yet." I replied. "But soon." Irealised it sounded a bit suspicious and stupid as soon as I said it but it'stoo late to take it back now. 

She nodded and shifted her feet a little. I could tell that she was a little annoyed but she didn't say anything.

She took out her phone and took a picture of the sunrise. In a couple of minutes it will be too bright to directly look at as it will be coming up higher and brighter.

I took the phone and switched the camera round. We took a picture of us, she was smiling into the camera and I was looking at her from the side. She is so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. She also doesn't know who I am.

"No one can see this photo. I'm trusting you." I said into her ear, holding the phone up out of her reach a little.

"I promise." She replied with a small nod. I could tell by her answer that no one would see it, whether she didn't have anyone to show or she just didn't want to, I knew she wouldn't.

"Good." I replied and then I smiled, an idea appearing in my head. I went into her music and frowned as I went through her artists.

There was nothing by me on there, not that I was surprised, if there was something by me she'd know who I was. "Is there a reason that you don't have anything by Blaine Meadows?" I found myself asking.

"I don't like him. Or his songs. They basically have no meaning." She replied. Little did she know that I am made to sing the songs that are wrote for me, not the ones that I have wrote myself. Something about the 'pop star look' means that my decisions are basically irrelevant.

"So you know who he is then?" I asked, confused. If she did know who I was, why didn't she recognize me? I mean, I know at the moment my hair isn't done and I guess I am just in regular people clothes like everyone else but i'm still recognizable.

"Yeah, my sister is like in love with him. Why are you so bothered about him?" She replied. I remembered when I saw her at the pool and then afterwards. That little girl that I spoke to in the pool must have been her sister. Come to think of it, she didn't even look at me when I was in the pool. Makes sense. But this is bad, she really hates me so badly that she can't even look at me, well she hates the famous 'Blaine Meadows' side of me. She seems to like the just regular old 'Blaine' side of me.

"Well, I don't know. Lots of girls are obsessed with him, I just wondered why you didn't have any of his music, that's all." I replied. She sighed and looked back at the view. I just continued scrolling, reading her music choices, she listens to some good stuff.

I paused when I came across a band that I knew pretty well, my mom's favourite at the moment. "You listen to Cold War Kids too?" I asked. I positioned my head so I could see her face. She turned to look at me and nodded.

I smiled and pressed play on 'Can we hang on?" before taking her hand and dancing with her, placing the phone down on the edge of the building's wall, along with her script.

I pulled her close and danced like my heart depended on it. I spun her around and then pulled her close again, she laughed as I did so and it made me smile even more than before.

"But can we not stay forever young." I sang. She laughed a little before singing all of the 'can we hang on's.

"If you want to know the secret hang on." I sang to end the song. We finished dancing and we were close, very close. I leaned my head in and kissed her. I've never actually kissed someone unless for a business purpose before, hell, I haven't had an actual girlfriend before, unless you count the girlfriends that you get in primary school that end within a week.

It was short and sweet but perfect all at the same time. I smiled to myself.

"Can I know your name?" I asked once we pulled apart.

"Ally. My name is Ally." She replied.

"I like that name. Its gorgeous." I replied and she blushed but then looked down. I frowned before putting my hand under her chin and gently lifting her head again. "Can I see you again tomorrow?" I asked, hopeful. I began to wonder if I really like this girl. I suddenly worried about hurting her when she finally found out that I was who she hated.

"Here or downstairs?" She asked. I smiled and put all thoughts about me and my identity aside.

"Downstairs. Anytime after 2am." She nodded and I took her hand, grabbed her script and phone and lead her back towards the door.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Back inside. You go first. If I see where you stay I feel like i'd not be able to stay away." I replied with a slight smile. She nodded and walked off, pausing to wave just before she disappeared out of my sight.

About five minutes later, I got back to my hotel room and sighed as I crawled back into bed. I couldn't sleep still but not because of the reasons that I had before. Now I can't sleep because i'm too worried about what she will say when she finds out it was me all along. The guy she has no interest in at all. Maybe she'll be okay with it.

The meet and greet is in three days and I know thats what they are here for because she said that her sister likes me and that can't be coincidental.

Maybe she'll be okay once she finds out. It might change her mind. I'll just have to wait and see.