Chapter 2 p2

*Blaine's P.O.V. Sunday night*   

I couldn't sleep. My mind was whirling with my new songs and I needed to get out of my hotel room. I got here like ten hours ago and have been stuck in here ever since, it was beginning to kill me.

I shrugged on a black hoodie and sneaked out. My manager wouldn't be very happy about this if she found me but at the moment, i'm past the point of caring.

I made it down two floors, jingling some spare change that I found in my hoodie pocket, and I came across a vending machine. I placed in some of the change and got myself the last pack of squashies, my favourite.

About ten minutes later, after I had got myself comfortable sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall with my hood up, a girl around my age walked up to me and looked into the machine.  

I kept my head down just in case she noticed me, there hasn't been a lucky circumstance yet where someone hasn't noticed who I am. It becomes tiring after a while.

"Damn it, no squashies." She said.

I looked down at my packet then up at her. She had her head leaning on the machine as if they were all she wants in the world and I felt bad for taking the last packet.

"You can have some of mine." I suddenly said. I surprised myself and her and she leant down happily and took one before sliding her back down the machine and resting against it. I had taken a risk, showing some of my face when she took one. She didn't even think anything of it, I wonder if she actually knows who I am? Maybe she just doesn't listen to my music and hasn't heard of me or maybe it's the dim lighting in this hotel. 

She was wearing simple grey sweatpants and a light pink loose crop top. She looked good in it too. Her hair was in a bun but it was messy as if she had just spent hours tossing and turning, which she probably had if she was down here at this time of night. Somehow,throughout all this simple messiness, she managed to look beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen someone so effortlessly pretty... Jheeze, when did I become this cringy? 

"Thanks." she said before she opened what looked like a script. I took my hood off and leant in for a closer look. She became aware of me reading over her shoulder and turned to look at me. She seemed to not recognize me at all, thank the Lord! I smiled a genuine smile and then looked down at her script.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"A script, Romeo and Juliet. I'm doing a production of it in my local theatre, I got cast as Juliet so the pressure is on." She smiled slightly but I could see that she was already nervous.

"Cool, I think I know that off by heart, well, sort of. I was Romeo in the production of it once. Need someone to run lines with?" I offered. I could remember some lines, I think, but i'm very rusty. It's worth a try though right?

"Sure." She replied and then she placed the script between us.

It was fun, running lines with her. She kept laughing at how I didn't remember much and we both finished off the squashies. We also kept getting up and acting out scenes in the most silliest ways we could think of. I'm sure she won't forget her lines now, I know I won't forget them ever again.

She yawned and I looked at the time on the vending machine. 4:27pm.

"I think that it's time you go to bed." I said as I stood up and held a hand out for her so I can help her up. She took it and stood up, quite close to me.

"Yeah, i'm getting pretty tired." She said as she smiled up at me. I got the sudden urge to hug her or even kiss her. She looked so gorgeous as she looked right at me with tired eyes.

"Will you be back here tomorrow?" I couldn't help asking. I realized that I loved her company. She's the only one in my life that doesn't know who I am. With her, I don't have to be Blaine Meadows, i'm just a regular kid. She makes me feel normal.

"Maybe. Will you?" She asked. I smiled.

"Definitely."

She smiled and then walked away, down the corridor towards I don't know what. The stairs? Her room? Was she staying on this floor?

She turned back around before she turned a corner and she gave me a little wave. I returned it but she didn't wait round to see.

I went back to my hotel room about five minutes later, taking the elevator. I got up there and then crawled into bed. I slept easily with memories of the mystery girl and how I want to see her again.