Chapter 2

*Ally's P.O.V. Sunday*

When the car was all packed, I rushed inside to finish packing my backpack. I grabbed my purse that now contained mums card and I grabbed my phone, it's charger, the AUX lead for in the car and a bag of squashies from my secret stash. I then grabbed my phone along with my headphones and walked outside to place it all in the car. My bag went down by my sisters feet and I plugged my phone to the AUX lead. 

We said goodbye to my mum before I drove off down the road with my sister almost bouncing with excitement.

We drove for an hour before stopping for food at a McDonald's and then we wandered into the petrol station next to it and brought cokes and sweets for the journey. I got squashies and Felicity got Cadbury's dairy milk buttons.

We carried on driving until we reached the hotel. We drove down the driveway up to it and it was amazing. It was huge with amazing details in the walls and the front of it had huge pillars and doors and there were men at the door holding them open for the guests that were coming in and out. We gave a man the keys to my car and he took it away to park it after we got our bags out and placed them on one of the fancy bag trollies that I used to see in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

We walked in and looked around. The hotel was perfect, not a thing out of place and when we walked up to the front desk and showed her the files from my bag she gave us our room key which is how I knew was a good room since it was super high up and it had an extremely fancy name.

We got up there and I was right. We had a huge sitting area and two large bedrooms, each with en-suites.

"Out of all of the contests we've both entered in our lives, I am so glad that this is the one we won." I said as I jumped onto the bed. It was too soft but still comfortable. I pressed a button on the side of it and a TV began to rise out of the end of the bed. I made a happy squeaking noise, as did Felicity.

We smiled at each other before she looked at me as if she had an idea. "Let's go see the gardens, I heard they're huge." She smiled. "You can even bring that script you're working on. What's the play again?" She asked.

"Romeo and Juliet." I replied and smiled as I ran to get the script.

We walked out through a sitting area once we got to the bottom and I smiled as I saw perfectly cut hedges and a huge pond with a bridge right in the middle.

I lifted my script and ran through the gardens.Felicity followed and stood on the bridge of the pond. I stood on the other side of the pond and shouted "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo. Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and i'll no longer be a Capulet."

My sister looked down at me and replied "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?"

"You know the words?" I asked.

"Yeah, we just did this scene in English before we broke up from school, plus i've heard you practicing night after night." She replied with a smile. "Carry on."

"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art myself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet." I replied. My stomach grumbled and I decided to stop.

"You didn't finish it." She shouted to me off the bridge.

"Yeah, I know but we should get back inside. I'm getting hungry." I said as I began walking in. She followed and then we went for food in the dining room. I had the chicken and Felicity had a burger. I smiled as I knew that was what she would get and after we ate, we both got ice cream and then went up to our room to watch TV.

At around ten, we both went into our rooms and at 3am I decided that I couldn't sleep. I went into my bag to search for my squashies only to remember that I ate them all and I sighed.

I tried to remember if there was a small shop nearby but decided it would be unwise to leave Felicity in a hotel alone. However, there is a vending machine on the next floor down though, I remember the woman at reception telling us. I debated going and then decided that if I wanted my favourite snack, I would have to go find it.

I grabbed my phone, my script, money and a room key before closing the door quietly and wandering down the corridors, reading my script as I went. The corridors had been dimly lit because people were sleeping. I took the stairs down to the next floor and wandered around until I came across the machine. There was a guy on the floor wearing a black hoodie with the hood up and he was holding a pack of squashies. I smiled and went up to the machine, only to see that there were none left.

"Damn it, no squashies." I said as I rested my tired head onto the machine.

"You can have some of mine." The guy said as he lifted the packet towards me. I happily took one and slid down the machine. I ate the white end first before eating the pink end and smiling.

"Thanks." I said to the mystery guy.

I opened my script and read the lines over and over again. Suddenly I was aware of the guy reading over my shoulder. I looked up and his hood was off his head and I could see his face. He had gorgeous brown curly hair and dark brown eyes. He smiled at me. "What are you reading?" He asked.

"A script, Romeo and Juliet. I'm doing a production of it at my local theatre, I got cast Juliet so the pressure is on." I said with a slight smile.

"Cool, I think I know that off by heart, well, sort of. I was Romeo in the production of it once. Need someone to run lines with?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied as I placed the script in between us. We spent about an hour going over the lines and we discovered that he doesn't remember much and we ended up just laughing and messing around. 

I began to yawn at around half 4 and he looked at me. "I think that it's time you go to bed." He said with a smile as he got up and held a hand out for me to grab. I took it and his hand was softer than I expected.

"Yeah, i'm getting pretty tired." I smiled up at him.

"Will you be back here tomorrow?" he asked.

"Maybe, will you?"

"Definitely." He replied with a smile.

I walked back down the corridor in the direction of the stairs and just before I reached the corner, I turned back round to look at him. He was watching me walk away. I gave him a little wave before walking round the corner and then through the door that takes me to the stairs.

I crept back into my room and fell asleep straight way, thinking of the boy that I met.