Chapter 4

*Ally's P.O.V. Tuesday*

I got Felicity up at 9am, running off 3 hours of sleep.

"Hey, let's go shopping today." I said with a smile as I held up mum's card.

She smiled and shot up out of bed, grabbing her clothes and shooing me out of the room. I know she'll take at least half an hour to get ready so I put on my make-up and drank a ton of coffee while I waited for her so i'd stay awake throughout the day.

She made it down in half an hour and we decided that we don't need any food apart from some fruit so I grabbed two apples out of the hotel rooms fridge and then we stepped out of the hotel room.

We got downstairs and the staff got us our car and then we drove off into the town.

When we got there we paid for a full day parking ticket and then walked into the town centre as a start. We went into all of the clothes shops and we brought some real nice stuff, my sister being awkward, wanted her stuff in a separate bag to mine at all shops so we kept having to make trips back to the car every few hours to place our bags inside.

At around 1, we went into Nando's for lunch and then we carried on shopping after getting donuts from Krispy Kreme.

We almost spent half of what was on the card when I checked the balance after we left. We still had around £1250 left after spending £100 each on the fancy spa day and also £150 on fuel and food on the way up here.

We hopped in the car at 5pm and all I could think about on the way home was the mystery lad. It's so annoying that I don't know his name. I don't understand why he can't tell me.

"OMG, there's only 2 days until I get to see Blaine again!" My sister said as we pulled up at the hotel and loaded our shopping bags onto the trolley before giving the guy our car keys and following the trolley guy up to our room where we unloaded everything and said thanks to the man that helped.

We then took our bags into our rooms and put the stuff in the draws ready for another day.

"I'm just going to go down to the reception to order food, I feel like going on a walk." I said to my sister.

"Okay, i'm going to try on all my clothes." She replied as she smiled and smelt the new perfume she brought.

I nodded and then walked out of the room. I walked down the hall to the elevator and pressed the button. Someone in there is going up to one of the higher floors and when the doors opened to let me in, I came face to face with the mystery lad.

"Hey Ally." He smiled as the doors closed and we went up.

"Hey." I could feel the coffee I had a couple of hours ago from costa wearing off and my eyes were beginning to become tired.

"You look tired." He said.

"Yep, a full day shopping on only three hours of sleep can do that to a person." I laughed a little.

"You know, you don't have to come see me tonight. You can stay in, sleep." He said.

"Well, sleep would be good." I sighed, suddenly coming to the realization that I will need to sleep or I won't be able to go sightseeing with Felicity tomorrow.

"Just text me." He said as he pulled a pen out of his back pocket and rolled up my sleeve. He wrote his number down and then he looked up at me. We smiled at each other as the door opened.

"I got to go, remember, text me." He said and then he walked off down the hall and the doors on the elevator closed. It then took me to the reception where I ordered food and hopped back into the elevator.

I got up to the room and my sister came out in a cute crop top and jeans. "This is what i'm going to wear to see Blaine." She said as she spun around on new boot heels that she brought.

She's much different to me when I was 14. I could walk in heels but not confidently. I used to love wearing them to events but not just in general. Her heels are only around four centimeters but they look cute with the outfit.

"It's cute." I replied with a smile.

"I know right." She said with a little squeal. I laughed and shook my head before walking into my room and rolling my sleeve up to reveal the number.

I punched it into my phone and messaged 'Hey.'

I got a reply almost instantly. 'Hey x'

My heart did a little jump in my chest. He put a kiss.

'Wuut x' I replied and then a thought crossed my mind. What if he didn't mean to put a kiss?

I sat and panicked for about a minute and when he finally messaged back, I took a sigh of relief.

'Not much, u? x'

"Waiting for food x' I replied.

We kept talking until the pizza that I ordered arrived. I ate with my sister and as we ate my phone buzzed quite a few times.

"Who's texting you?" She asked.

"Probably just Marcy." I replied. Speaking of which I haven't spoken to her in ages I wonder what she's up to.

"Seven messages?" She asked.

"Yes, got a problem? Oh and don't count them, it's weird." I replied. She stayed quiet and left it like I hoped she would.

We finished all the pizza and I went to my room, told Felicity to go to bed as soon as the movie she was watching was over and then I flopped on my bed.

I picked my phone up and called Marcy.

"Hey this is Marcy, i'm busy right now. Leave a message after the beep." The voicemail came too fast which meant she hung up on me. I frowned and called again.

"What do you need?" She asked. I could hear loud music and voices in the background.

"Marcy? I wanted to say hi, we haven't spoken since Saturday night-" I stopped my train of thought as the music was too loud down my ear. "Are you at a party?" I asked.

"Yeah, May invited me, isn't it amazing! I never thought anyone like her would ever talk to me but she wants to hang out now. It's almost too good to be true."

May Winters, stupid name if you ask me, is one of the most popular people in school. She usually picks on both me and Marcy so yeah, it is too good to be true. When May's around, there's always trouble.

"Right, well, be careful." I said.

"Yeah, obvi." She said. I could tell she was smiling and the word 'obvi' seems to be something that Marcy has caught from May since she would never say anything like that usually.

I said bye and hung up and then I checked my messages. Felicity was right, seven messages.

'Have fun with the pizza x'
'Are you done yet? x'
'Are you still too tired to come and see me? x'
'I want to see you x'
'Please? x'
'Actually no, you sleep x'
'Sweet dreams my sunrise girl x'

I smiled at the last one. Whether it's because he has created me a nickname or because he called me his sunrise girl.

I fell asleep shortly after, listening to the song that he and I danced to on the rooftop.