The beating

EDIT: THIS SHIT IS CRINGE, SERIOUSLY. I made thd shit when I was younger so this is all over the place and it is TRASH. PURE TRASH UP AHEAD. PLEASE STOP READING UNLESS YOU WANT CRINGE AND CONFUSION. I WARNED YOU.

Soo after reading so many Naruto neglect fanfics,I decided to do one. I might suck but,at least I'm trying. Play music when told to.
Kurama talking.
Naruto speaking in his mind.
Normal talking.

Naruto POV~
He was running from the villagers,so he could not get beaten. He rounded off in a corner but it was a dead end, thew villagers found him shouting and beating him.

"DEMON!"

"MONSTER!"

"WHORE!"

Naruto was screaming out in pain as a villager with a kunai wrote the word "DEMON!" On his chest scarred for life. When Naruto heard someone call him a whore,oh he snapped as the Kyuubi's chakra surrounded him,healing his cuts,and wrapping the villagers in the chakra. Soon the villagers died,but some were alive and tried to hurt Naruto until they heard "STOP! OR THAT'LL BE THE END OF YOU!" An Anbu appeared and scared away the villagers, Naruto fainted and the Anbu carried him to the hospital running at his top speed.

At the hospital~
In Naruto's mind: Naruto woke up in some sewer.

"Come here kit." A deep voice said as Naruto was walking towards the voice.

"Wait aren't you the Kyuubi,and you're sealed in me?!" Naruto asked/said surprised.

"Why yes I am,but I like to be called Kurama kit." The fox was surprised at what the little boy said.

"Well I'm Naruto! Nice to meet you Kurama-nii! Let's be freinds! The blonde said being energetic because Kurama is the only person that had treated him so nice,unlike other people he was nice.

"Of course we'll be friends kit." He said while chuckling,he liked the kit for his energetic self. Even after all he's been through. "Sorry for causing all this damage to you,you don't deserve it kit." Kurama felt bad for the little boy,being neglected all his life,it must but hard for him.