Hey

Me: *climbs out of Hell* Hey! I'm back from hell. *dusts off pants* Man, you do not know how long that climb was. Plus the reason I wasn't updating its bc its hard to get WiFi in hell,all the other occupants of hell were using all of it.

Random person: Why the fuck were you in hell!

Me: I fell into hell.

Random person: That isn't even possible!

Me: Well I somehow did! So it is possible!

Mikoto: Why the hell are you guys fighting!?

Me: Mikoto isn't it possible to fall down into hell?

Mikoto: Yes,it is possible. Why do you ask?

Me: That person thinks its impossible to fall down into the firey pits of hell.

Random person: You two are crazy!

Me&Mikoto: *glares at person and keeps arguing*

Me: *throws a kunai and kills the random person by accident* Mikoto we gotta go!

Mikoto: Damn! The police is gonna get us! *runs*

Me: *runs to super special hiding spot with Mikoto* On to the chapter.

(WARNING! This chapter is gonna have a bit of smut. If u don't like smut,don't read.)

No ones POV~
It was quiet in the Uchiha estate since Itachi and Fugaku went to go discuss business things. Mikoto........well who knows where she's is at. Ryuu and Sasuke were chilling in their room until one of them got an idea. "Hey Sasuke." Ryuu whispered in his ear. "Let's finish what we were doing last time~" Ryuu said as he gave Sasuke a small peck on the cheek. "Sure,why not?" Sasuke said as he captures Ryuu into a passionate kiss. Ryuu licks Sasuke's bottom lip for entrance and Sasuke obliged. After making out for a few minutes Ryuu pulls away and attacks Sasuke's neck, sucking,licking,and biting. "Ahh~ h-hurry up!" Sasuke moaned out impatiently. "Ok,but I won't be able to stop once I start." He said. "Just fuck me already!" Sasuke said angrily as he activated his Sharrigan. Ryuu pulled Sasuke's shirt up and started sucking on one of his nipples while pinching the other one with his free hand. "Looks like somebody's getting excited~" Ryuu said to his lover and palming his erection.

Me: Well imma leave it there for now since it's almost 2:00 am where I live so hop-

Police: We found the murderers!

Me: Shit! Well Ja Ne my lovely readers and also thanks for over 2k reads on this book! *grabs Mikoto and starts running away*