Think

Hello h-

Key: Azuna! Help! *runs and climbs on to my shoulders*

Me: Yes,what's wrong senpai?

Key: He's trying to hurt me!

Me: Who?! *KI fills the room*

Sasuke: Come back here you fucking brat!

Me: *releases even more KI* Sasuke! Come here. *says in demonic voice*

Sasuke: I'm so sorry Azuna~chan! Please have mercy on me,take it easy on me.

Me: Only this time!

Key: *falls asleep on my back and about to fall*

Me: *catches him and tucks him in* Well on to the chapter.

Sasuke POV~
As I was about to see what special thing Ryuu has someone knocked on the door. "I'll show you later Sasuke." Ryuu said. Itachi went to go open the door and we saw the Uzumaki-Namikaze family in our doorway. "Hn. What do you want." Itachi spat out with venom in his voice. "We would like to see Ryuu." Kushina said. "No! Go away you good for nothing people!" Ryuu shouted as he was about to lunge at them but a woman and a man blocked him. As he saw the people he stopped. "Who are you?!" Ryuu said with venom and glaring at the two. "I'm Tsunade and this is Jiriaya." The woman named Tsunade said."Whyy are you here." Ryuu was ticked as his KI filled the room  hard for you the others to breathe except the Uchiha's because they're  used to it. "Now,now letnot be enemy's we justo talk to you." Minato said sweat dropping 😓. "Why?" Ryuu asked. "Well,we want to see whom Ryuu likes the most." Menma said smirking thinking he would be chosen. "Hn. I NEED SOME MORE FUCKING TIME TO THINK!" Ryuu accidentally well umm....summoned his Dragon. "Yes Ryuu?" The dragon asked. Nobody knew he could summon a dragon,heck,not even the Uchiha's. "Get the Uzumaki-Namikaze family out of my house!" Ryuu said with malice in his voice. "Okay Ryuu." The dragon said. The dragon roared and spat fire out which made the Uzumaki-Namikaze clan blast off. "Ryuu,I can't go back to my world,why is that?" The dragon asked. "Hn. I asked your chief if you could stay here,and he agreed." Ryuu said which made the dragon happy and shrink down in size. Now the dragon was small enough to sit on his shoulder. "Ah,this is my dragon summon Blaze." Ryuu said as the Uchiha's still looked confused. "Hn. Well now that's out of the way,what is more special than my Sharigan." Sasuke said as Ryuu closed his eyes and waited a few seconds and then opened his eyes. He had the fucking....

???

???

Ryuu had the Rinnegan. Sasuke things in his mind...1% 12% 24% 29% 35% 47% 53% 67% 80% 87% 95% 99% 100%........ "HOW DID YOU GET THE RINNEGAN!" Sasuke and Itachi yelled. Mikoto laughed so hard she fell down. "Hn. Kurama told me to channel chakra in my eyes because he thought I had a doujutsu,and well... I had the Rinnegan." Ryuu explained this and well there was one problem,he doesn't know how to use it. "Welp,now I should go into my room and never come out." Itachi said as he was walking back slowly. Ryuu smirked because Itachi fell for the trick. "Surprise Itachi." Sasuke said as he had a cord in his hand. "Wha-" was all Itachi said before he got buckets of paint dropped on him. Everybody started laughing except Itachi,and while everybody was laughing Itachi was anime crying. "Why did you do that!" Itachi screamed at his family who was still dying of laughter,hell, even Fugaku was laughing at how Itachi reacted. "We did that because we wanted to test our trap out in case the Uzumaki-Namikaze family came in and drop paint on them and you were the perfect one to test this out on." Mikoto said as she was wiping her tears since she was laughing way to much. "Hn. Tbh,Itachi I thought you were an Anbu. Oh yeah,I already knew about Ryuu's Rinnegan." Sasuke said as his brother was trying to kill Ryuu. But sadly,Ryuu let a lot KI out and well Itachi ran to his room screaming like a little girl. "Well you have no school tomorrow but,go to sleep early." Mikoto said as Sasuke and Ryuu went to their rooms marching. "Hey Ryuu,can I see what the Kyuubi looks like?" Sasuke asked but Ryuu was pissed. "His name is Kurama!" Ryuu yelled having KI fill the room. " *sigh* Fine...but if you call him Kyuubi again you will never see him again." Ryuu said as Sasuke nodded. Ryuu took him to his mind scape where a red haired mran was chasing a "Kura-nii!" Ryuu yelled as he tackled the man. "Ah,hello Kit." Kurama said patting his head. "Whose the visitor?" He asked confused. "Oh yeah,that's Sasuke."Ryuu said as Sasuke waved to him. " Hello." Sasuke said before Kurama pulled him into a bro hug. "Hey,you know  that rabbit you told me to chase,is FUCKING FASTER THAN ME!" Kurama yelled making Ryuu hit him on the head.

Few hours later~
They left Ryuu's mind scape and went to sleep.

Soo,sorry for not updating. My tablet was tweaking but now it fine. One thing Naruto's new name actually means

Ryuu: Definition; Dragon

Takeshi: Definition; Fierce;warrior

So basically Naruto's new name is Dragon Fierce;warrior Uchiha.

Ryuu: Hn. Can you give me some cake?

Me: Why?

Ryuu: I want some.

Me: Make your own.

Ryuu: *pouts* Fine.

Me: Ja Ne my lovely kitsunes and nekos!👋👋