Chapter: Smut warning

Yeah,I'm writing some smut. Also I should be updating my other books too. I hope you enjoy and before I forget,play the song at the top if you want to. 

3rd person POV~

Ryuu and Sasuke were home as their parents and Itachi are out on a trip to the hot-springs. Ryuu wanted to stay back because he wanted to have some "Fun~" he said. "Sasu~" Ryuu said as he wrapped his arms around Sasuke's waist. "Let's have some fun~" Sasuke blushed as he trailed a hand down his body to the hem of the other boy's pants.  "Ryuu! Go fuck yourself!" He shouted, embarrassed by his partners actions. "Oh no,I'll be fucking you~" The other raven haired boy replied slowly kissing Sasuke's neck. "Ahh~ S-st-op~"  Sasuke was embarrassed to be submitting to Ryuu's touch quickly. Ryuu stopped as he carried his little uke to their bedroom,he gently set Sasuke on the bed and started to take off his clothes. Sasuke stared at Ryuu blushing and he unfortunately got caught staring directly at him. "Like what you see,Sasuke." He slowly nodded as the other boy smirked. Ryuu kissed him roughly grabbing the other boys hair and forcing tongue inside his mouth. Sasuke kissed back with the same force and let Ryuu have his way. "Mh-aahh~" Sasuke (weirdly) moaned out. They pulled away as Ryuu gave Sasuke quick kiss before taking Sasuke's shirt off trailing kisses from his neck to his chest. Sasuke tried to muffle his moans failed when Ryuu took a nipple and started sucking on it.

To be continued~