Chapter 3

Heyyyy! How y'all doing? Hope ya doing good! Well let's get on to this chapter. Also read last chapters to know what going on.

Sasuke POV~
I woke up to see Naru- I mean Ryuu in my arms awake and about to fall asleep. "Don't go to sleep Ryuu~" I said making him fully wake up. "Mhm...morning Sasu." Ryuu said as he made Sasuke blush by the nickname he gave him. Ryuu got up and made his way to the bathroom,and one thing Sasuke was doing he was looking at Ryuu as he was walking. "His butt is so plump I wi- hold up I can't love him like that! My family wouldn't approve would they? Plus Ryuu would reject me anyways. I need to ask Itachi hopefully he can help me." Sasuke thought while going to Itachi's room. I knocked on his door,then I saw Itachi at the door looking at me with sleepy eyes. "What do you need Sasuke?" Itachi asked his little brother confused. "I need to tell you something very important. It's a secret." I told him while he let me go into his room. "Well what do you want to talk about?" Sasuke was embarrassed because of what he was about to tell him. "I-i umm... well...i-lo.....well I like Ryuu more than a-a b-br-brother." I said stuttering like I was Hinata! No offense Hinata, but still! "Oh....... Finally you realised your feelings!" Itachi yelled making Fugaku and Mikoto come to the room. "Did he finally realise his feeling for him!?" The two adults yelled at Itachi making Sasuke confused. Itachi nodded his head which made Mikoto and Fugaku smile like idiots. "Call Sarutobi over Fugaku! We need to pair these two up!" Mikoto yelled as Fugaku ran out of the room so he could call Sarutobi over. "Now we need to wait for Sarutobi and your father so we can make a plan of attack!" Mikoto yelled excitedly.

Hokage tower~
Fugaku ran to Sarutobi's office and opened the door,barging in disrupting Minato as he was talking to Sarutobi. "It's time Sarutobi." Was all Fugaku said before he was doing his famous Uchiha smirk. Sarutobi was smiling and excused himself before he Shunshined away with Fugaku. Minato was left confused what were they talking about? Was all that ran through his mind until he called his family in telling them his plan about spying onthe Uchiha's to see what's going on.

At the Uchiha estate~
"Ok now since Mikoto took Ryuu out to shop we will discuss our plan to see if Ryuu loves you." Sarutobi said looking at everybody who was nodding their heads. "One question. So you guys don't mind me being gay?" Sasuke asked as all heads were turned to him. "No,we're note mad at you because you get to follow your own path and get to love or marry whom ever you want. We can't control you." Fugaku said to his son who was hugging him. "Now let's go!" Itachi yelled as they ran out of the house to Ichiraku's were Mikoto will be with Ryuu asking him who he likes. Minato and his family stared wide eyed at the house. They were planning to make Sasuke and Naruto get together?! "Ohh,we are making sure he falls in love with Menma! Got that!" Minato yelled furiously. First they take his son away and now making him fall in love with Sasuke! Nope not happening. "Wait! You guys knew I was gay and loved Naruto more than a brother?!" Menma yelled embarrassed. "Well after Naruko went in your room and found your diary she read it and told us." Kushina said to her child who was embarrassed. "We needs that plan to fail! So he ends up with Menma! Even if we have to wait for years!" Naruko yelled as her family nodded their heads and followed behind the Uchiha's and Sarutobi.

At Ichiraku's~
Mikoto was sitting with her son waiting for their ramen. As their ramen was served her plan was put to action. "So Ryuu do you like somebody?" Mikoto asked the boy who had froze and ate his ramen not saying anything until a few minutes went by. "I'm........ actually gay." Ryuu said very quietly and blushing so red you mistake him for a tomato. "Ohh,well who's the boy you like?" She asked hoping the answer would be Sasuke. "So you don't mind kaa-san?" Ryuu asked his mom. "Well of course not,you're my son and I can't control whom you'll marry or love,I'll support you in any way. Now WHO is the boy you like? Mikoto asked hoping to get an answer out of him. Ryuu finished his ramen before he told his mom who he liked. "Well I like Sasuke." Ryuu said very quietly as Mikoto was holding his hand and saying. "I knew it! Now let me tell you something. A little birdie told me that Sasuke likes you the same way." Mikoto told the young boy as his face lit up. "Yes,I do love you Ryuu." Said a familiar voice and it was Sasuke! "Gahh! You heard that!" Ryuu yelled. "Yes,now will you please gg-go on a date with me?!" Sasuke asked hoping Ryuu would say yes. "Yes Sasuke!" Ryuu giggled as he hugged him and Itachi,Fugaku,Sarutobi,Teuchi,and Ayame clapped and cheered. Sasuke pulled Ryuu to their destination as he was running at his top speed.

Minato POV~
Minato and his family came to late as they saw the events happen. He was sad and furious but soon jumped down the tree with his family walking to the cheering crowd. "Well,well,well if it isn't the fourth hokage, now what do you want?!" Fugaku spat out with venom in his voice. "Well we saw what happened and we won't let them be together!" Minato yelled at the furious Fugaku. "Well why shouldn't they be together!?" Mikoto yelled back as she was about to slap Minato but was held back by her eldest son Itachi. "Well we want Naruto to be with Menma! Since he's perfect for him!" Kushina yelled back. Now this is what triggered the Uchiha's and Sarutobi. "Oh yeah! Then why was Menma so mean to him and neglected him!" Ayame yelled which made the Uchiha's smirk and Sarutobi smile evilly. "Well we were so blind and we regret what we did!" Kushina yelled sobbing and breaking down as Minato hugged her close. "How about we see who wins Ryuu's heart first?" Naruko said as the family looked at each other and made the deal.

With Ryuu and Sasuke~
They were having a picnic by a beautiful lake shimmering under the moonlight. "I had lots of fun Sasu~" Ryuu said as he was sitting on Sasuke's lap looking up at the stars. "Me to Ryuu~" Sasuke said back to his new boyfriend. "Let's play the pocky game Ryuu." Sasuke said as Ryuu nodded. Sasuke got out a box of pocky and put one in his mouth as Ryuu put the other end in his mouth. As they slowly ate the pocky and as their lips were about to touch a kunai flew past them making them look to see who had thrown it and it was Menma! "Why did you throw a kunai at us!?" Sasuke yelled confused. "Well ummm..we made a deal to see who will capture Ryuu's heart first since they want Menma to be with Ryuu." Itachi said while he was scratching the back of his head. "Well either way I Sasuke Uchiha will have his first kiss!" Sasuke yelled as he kissed Ryuu and Ryuu kissed back. Menma broke the kiss while smashing his lips on to his brothers lips. After that he broke the kiss and the war for Ryuu's heart started.

So you likey? Heh bet you weren't expecting that were you? Well now I'm going to sleep because I have school tomorrow. Ja Ne my lovely kitsunes and nekos!👋👋