Chapter 4

I'm up and writing again so to make it up to y'all I'm going to update all the other books two so I am feeling better so here's-

Sasuke: Wasssup!

Me: Get out of my house before I call Kei-kun. *insert evil laughter*

Sasuke: *Runs away but falls into a hole once again* Noooooooo! Hallllllllllp! She tryin to kill meh! *anime crying*

Kei-kun: Sasuke where are you! *maniacal laughter* Azuna where is he!

Me: In that hole. *points to hole*

Kei-kun: Thanks! *go's into the hole*

Sasuke: *screaming like a little girl* No don't put that song on!

Well let's get to this chapter.😓

3rd person POV~
Since Menma and Sasuke hate each other it has been tough for our little Ryuu. Menma has been trying to sneak in the Uchiha clan house just so he can kiss Ryuu,and Sasuke well put guards around the whole place to keep Menma out. Then, there's the academy, he has to face Menma and Naruko over their but Ryuu and Sasuke met new friends Ino,Shikamaru,Choji,Kiba, Hinata,Shino,Lee,Neji,Tenten, and another boy who was named Kei Koharu. He's from a very special clan but that's a story for another time. As the academy class ended Ryuu,Sasuke,Kei went to go eat some ramen but somebody insisted on going somewhere else so they couldn't run into the Uzumaki-Namikaze family,but when they went to another place to eat they should've stuck to ramen.

Time skip~
After dinner they parted their ways and went home,before they got home they ran into Menma who wanted to ask Ryuu something. "Uhh...Ryuu can I kiss you?" Menma asked embarrassed and Sasuke was mad,surely Ryuu wouldn't say yes.  " *sighs* Fine just only one Menma." Ryuu said which shocked Sasuke and Menma,usually Ryuu just punch Menma far far away. Sasuke was pissed but before he could say anything Menma and  Ryuu kissed Menma slid his tongue in Ryuu's mouth and broke the kiss after a while. "Uhh thanks and bye!" Menma shouted as he ran away. "Why,did you kiss him!?" Sasuke shouted and his Sharigan was activated. "Hmm you finally awakened your Sharigan but I got something more surprising." Ryuu said as he dragged him to their home. "Kaa-san! We're home!" Ryuu shouted dragging a fuming Sasuke who still had his Sharigan activated. "Oh so Sasuke finally awakened his Sharigan huh?" Itachi said as he sat down on the couch. "Hn. Well now what is more surprising than my Sharigan." Sasuke said as he sat down pouting. "Well now let me show you." Ryuu said as Mikoto and Fugaku walked in smirking. Ryuu closed his eyes and when he opened them he had the.......

Ohh! Cliffhanger! Heh y'all probably will hate me for that but hey at least I updated this book. Ja Ne my lovely kitsunes and nekos!👋👋👋