---

{part 2/3 of full chapter}

"hey jiminie, you ready?" yoongi asked as he approached jimin, stopping once he realised how the younger was shivering. "oh my gosh, you're freezing! why didn't you bring gloves?"

jimin glanced up, his little red nose threatening to drip with every blink. "i-i d-didn't exactly p-plan on b-being outside for t-this l-long," he spoke between shivers, "c-can we g-go now?"

"yes, of course, baby," the blonde assured, grabbing his hands between his own and blowing warm air onto them. "let's get you into the car, okay?"

_____________

with the heating on full and yoongi's jacket wrapped around jimin's shoulders, the two drove back to the youngers' apartment. they had originally planned on going to a friends' halloween party, but seeing as jimin was feeling a little under-the-weather from sitting out in the cold, they decided on a quiet night in. well, as quiet as it could be with an arsenal of horror movies to watch and trick-or-treaters constantly knocking on the door.

jimin had dozed off, his head rested against the window and the glass steaming up in the spot where his breath hit. yoongi couldn't help but sneak a few glances at every red light and stop sign, a huge smile plastered on his face as he appreciated the angelic sight next to him. he took a second to enjoy every little detail of jimin's person - the way his hair was slightly damaged yet still looked like it would be soft to the touch, how his mouth sat slightly agape as he slept with a barely audible tiny wheezing sound coming from it, the way his long eyelashes peeked out from the folds of his cheeks which were moderately puffy as the result of napping.

as he silently watched the way the boy's chest gently raised and then fell, he felt his own chest tighten. normally, this would be the result of an anxiety attack, but for the first time in his life, he welcomed the feeling like it was an old friend instead of an enemy, because he knew the sensation wasn't there to cause harm. his body was simply confirming what his mind already felt.

_________

within a few minutes, they arrived at the address that jimin had provided yoongi with earlier on. it was in the rich part of seoul, the area where not a single piece of trash dared to contaminate the streets and instead was lit up by the warm glow of streetlights placed delicately on every corner. the apartment block in front of them was small - much smaller than the one in which yoongi's lived - which was a sure sign of the wealth difference between him and his boyfriend.

'jimin must think i'm some sort of scum, living in a place like i do when he lives like a king. does he pity me? is that why he's with me?'

yoongi couldn't help himself from thinking irrational thoughts, hundreds of them flooding his mind at an alarming rate. he was beginning to feel the start of a panic attack coming on, when he suddenly heard a cute little 'oh?' come from the petite boy beside him. jimin was no longer sleeping - his eyes were still puffy but open now, looking out of the window at his apartment block as he let out a small yawn.

putting all his negative thoughts aside, he focussed on what was important in that moment: jimin. "hey, sleepyhead. we're home."

_________

jimin let out tiny sniffles the entire walk back to his apartment, his cold hand linked with yoongi's warm one. it was usually the other way round, as yoongi alway seemed to be cold, but the fact jimin had been sat outside for a while had caused his entire body temperature to drop, which worried yoongi a lot.

"where's yours, baby?" yoongi asked, worry laced in his voice as he watched the glassy-eyed jimin point to the door numbered '94'.

jimin pulled the set of keys out of his jeans pocket, jingling them in front of yoongi's face before searching through to find his door key. he had an array of keyrings, varying from miniature dolphins and surfboards, to one that said 'you're 18!' on it in bright font*. yoongi simply had one door key for his house, and one key for his car - he didn't need to embellish them with anything fancy, seeing as he didn't have a strong enough interest in anything to do so; he thought that jimin's keyrings summed him up, however, and he loved each and every one of them.

as the front door unlocked and jimin pushed it open, the lights inside automatically switched on and revealed a beautiful bright lounge area, pastel blue walls and oak wood flooring throughout. yoongi's jaw hit the floor - it was, just like the keyrings, so 'jimin'.

"now this is pretty - not my shabby excuse for an apartment," the blonde spoke out loud, not realising his voice would come out as blatant as it did.

"your apartment isn't shabby, yoongi; not in the slightest. your apartment is a piece of you, and it's perfect." jimin tightened his grip on his boyfriends hand and pulled him close to him, holding him tight to his chest as he hummed into the crook of his neck, "i owe so much of my happiness to you, do you know that?"

yoongi hugged jimin back, enjoying the body heat that they were sharing, "and i to you. but you're cold, we need to get you into something warm and get some candy ready."

jimin brought his head up from yoongi's neck to meet his gaze. "why candy?"

"it's halloween, dummy. how will the kids feel if they come trick or treating and there's no candy for them?" yoongi had never been the type of person to really get into the halloween spirit - surprising seeing as he was a pretty morbid person most of the year anyway - so this was a first for him. usually on halloween night, he would switch all his lights off to make it look like he wasn't home, just so nobody ever tried trick-or-treating there. it was cruel, but it worked.

the small brunette began flustering, pacing back and forth while anxiously running his fingers through his hair. "oh my gosh! i forgot it was halloween! i need to get all the horror movies ready and the blankets an-"

"slow down. i'll do it, just get yourself changed, okay?"

after a thirty-second staredown, jimin caved and took off to his bedroom to change into his pyjamas, leaving yoongi to deal with the rest of the issues.

'now... let's start with the candy.'

____________

a/n: i didn't intend for these to be 3 separate chapters, but once i started writing, i couldn't stop. i hope that's ok!! and i hope you enjoy. i really love these chapters a lot.

*i have key rings like this. you should see the state of my keys lmao they're so heavy

tips // yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें