---

{part 3/3 of full chapter}
{a little less pg than the other chaps?}

yoongi made his way over to jimin's kitchen, trying to think where a 20-year-old might store candy if he had any. "jimin, is it fine for me to go through your cupboards?" he asked, not wanting to step out of line by intruding.

"yeah! get whatever you need."

so he did. the first cupboard he opened was stacked full with cup ramen in an assortment of flavours, while the second was glasses and cups that looked as though they were either souvenirs or collectables. yoongi didn't quite understand why jimin had cups in a top cupboard rather than a bottom one, but he decided not to question it any further. after what seemed like an eternity of looking, he finally found the candy stash. he grabbed all the things that looked like they were suitable to give to children - he made sure to keep ahold of the chocolate liqueurs and the vodka gummies - and piled them into one of jimin's many patterned plastic bowls.

as he placed them down on the table nearest to the door, jimin emerged from his bedroom with fluffy lilac pyjama bottoms and an oversized white t-shirt on. if yoongi could have taken a photograph without seeming a little odd, he would have, because this was a sight he wanted to remember for a long time.

"holy fuck, you are so adorable," the older boy spoke quietly as he let his thoughts slip. "i-i mean--"

"nope, that's it - you've said it now, you can't retract it." jimin blushed slightly (he was frustrated by his weak grip on his emotions) and made his way over to the sofa, where yoongi quickly followed.

"so, where do you keep the blankets?"

jimin leant down to reach beside the sofa and grabbed a big plush blanket - big enough to fit four people under, before pulling it over his legs, which were now crossed, and up to his shoulders. "grab that remote and then come and join me," he demanded; and yoongi followed.

yoongi handed jimin the remote as he asked, and watched as he switched the flat-screen tv on and immediately changed the channel over so that netflix was showing on the screen.

"you have netflix on your tv?" yoongi asked in shock. he was lucky if he got the movie channels - which only showed classic comedies from the 1980's a majority of the time - let alone netflix.

the younger boys brows furrowed in confusion. "yeah, do you not?"

the blonde shook his head in a 'no', which left jimin feeling a little embarrassed for calling out their differences in lifestyle. "i mean, it's pretty unreliable anyway, so it's best that you don't have it, to be honest," jimin tried justifying with a small but guilty grin.

"let's pick a film then. a good one, i don't want you to get scared, okay?" yoongi teased.

letting out a short burst of air through his nose, jimin sniggered. "i don't get scared, yoongi. let's see..." his voice trailed off as he began searching through the horror movies, "ah! perfect!"

he clicked play on the one titled 'mama', and watched as yoongi's face drained of all colour. "have you seen this one before?"

"n-no, but i've seen it in adverts and stuff," the older boy spoke, voice shaky. "give me some of that blanket, stop being so greedy." with a quick slide over, he was practically sat in jimin's skin, and tugged the blanket so that it was covering all skin that was on show except for his head.

with another click of a button on the remote, all the lights went off, and the boys were left in pure darkness, with only the light from the tv still remaining. jimin felt yoongi tense up next to him and stifled a laugh, before quickly putting his hand onto his boyfriend's thigh and giving it a comforting little squeeze. on a normal day, yoongi would have become extremely worked up over a gesture like that, but now - where he was at his most frightened - it had no effect on him at all.