part one: First glance.

He was strange, the way he held a blade, the way he seemed to never care, even the way he drank his tea fascinated her. It wasn't a 'love in first sight', their first sight of each other was about two seconds long, their eyes interlocked and his stared coldly into hers, it barely improved over the years, now, I don't have to explain who 'he' and 'she' are. It's obviously Eren and Annie.
No,
I'm joking
Sorry Erannie supporters but the people I am referring to are Captain Levi, a cold, and short tempered person, and short in a few other ways. And Commander Hanji, a
..
Unusual person to say the least.

Now, like the latios siblings (if you get the reference) let us look into the eyes of our two main characters.

She was everything,

Everything that could drive a person insane, messy hair, glasses, an annoying sense of fun, I thought this was the scouts?A serious life-threatening mission? Looked more like a storage to keep freaks like these away from civilised people. Filthy... Horribly, horribly filthy, the moment I got free roam I'm going to toss her head first in a bath, yes, that should work nicely.

What's wrong with tiny? He looks, terrifying, oh shit... He's looking at me, I feel.. Maybe I should just close my eyes, no, I have to show the new guy who's boss... Nah, forget that, Erwin did say he wasn't to be messed with, too bad, he looks interesting. Yes, interesting, the kind of interesting that deserves research, yes that should be good, research. Wait a second... That glare, okay then.

Stay away from the midget
--
Stay away from the shitty glasses.

The exact thoughts that ran through their heads at first glance.

Years and years and years and years,
Quite a few years later, as you can probably tell the relationship between these two was quite unusual. Levi still hated Hanji in a way and Hanji... In some ways respected Levi, in others he was the grumpy midget,

Bout sums that up.