Part three: Sewer rąt

~Levi's Pov~

I was about to finish my sentence when the surprisingly calm voice of Hanji cut in "I'll put you through a world of pain." She said dully, apparently trying to finish my sentence. "Actually.. I was going to threaten to feed you to titans." I growled, feeling myself tense. I want rip her apart, show her the pain that​ comes with threatening my ginger cake, yes, I call her that but never let my comrades know. I can already hear the teasing voice of Hanji using those exactly words against me. And anyways, it's none of their business what goes on between me and Petra.

Once I regained my senses I snapped at Hanji "Dry up." Seeing the confused look on her face I decided to add "In your room, don't leave again." She nodded frantically, getting to her feet. I was almost upset I couldn't make her suffer any more than that, that I had to let her go without a scar. But that wouldn't go down well with Erwin, not in the slightest.

~Time skip~

I sat down, glaring at any person who dared make eye contact with me, I was tired although I'd never let it show. I'd been up all night waiting for Hanji to sneak out in the middle of the night. Like every night that month. Once I had the chance I escaped from the filthy halls and staring brats back into my office.

~Erwin's pov~

The whole way, the whole fucking way she'd been pestering me, commenting on my tactics and anything else she thought up, but finally the time had come to leave her to Levi. Without even knocking I opened the door, ignoring Levi's glare of disapproval. "I found you a new assistant." I was breathless and in noticing this Levi seemed less approving than ever. "Who is it?" The three words were intimidating on their own, the way he talked when he was preparing to deal with a new member or someone likewise. "Well she's-" I never got to finish my sentence, because at that moment a brunette, grinning wildly burst in. She tried and failed to salute and then spoke in a voice that insisted that she'd practiced what she was going to say to the agitated male. "Hello Captain, I'm your new assistant, cheerful but careful, exactly what you need!!" Levi seemed at a loss for words, he looked her up and down and said only 6 words "You smell like a sewer rat." Seemingly not even offended the female grinned even more "Helena at your service!"

She deserves this, HELENA DESERVES THIS!! Oh whatever, look who's getting back into writing! Just can't publish without internet. Ah. I know this is building up slowly but I swear:
It will work.

--Hanjo out