Part two: Ånger

13th October, 2:41am

~Hanji's pov~

I wake up again, middle of the night, screaming, nightmares? I was drenched in sweat. But what were they about? Why can I never remember them? I sigh and carefully remove the bed cover, slipping out of bed and flinching as the wooden floor creaked. I had decided that tonight was the night to fulfill my mission. It was going to be hard, there was no denying that.

I open the window and climb out, holding onto the sides of the window frame before climbing onto the roof. Taking small steps so I didn't slip or fall, I check each window making sure no one was awake. Worry building in my chest, this was going well, too well. For a while I walk along the roof before seeing a light coming out a distant window. I creep towards it and jump down, landing on the window sill. The room was unnaturally clean, it must be Levi's, I thought. But strange... No one was in the bed and a single lamp was on, it's light flickering and filling a portion of the room in soft light. I slip through to turn it off but hardly a step after entering I hear the window slam shut behind me, the sound ringing in my ears. "Hanji, you're late." Levi stood by the window, obviously displeased. I didn't move a muscle, still with my back on him and I  mutter "Petra I'm going to kill you." I could hear a sharp intake of behind me before Levi beckoned to a small wooden chair in the corner, "Sit, you're dirtying up my floor." I knew he was mad, I had just said I was going to get his future wife. I pulled the chair toward myself and sat, causally, clicking tongue, it was late and this is the last thing I wanted to deal with. The midget took a jug off the bedside table and dropped a few ice cubes in, the deadly silence mixed with the darkness was close to terrifying. Levi looked over at me and shook his head "What're you doing up?" I thought for a second, "I'm-" Hardly that word came out when I felt a gush of freezing cold water fall down my back.
I could've sworn I heard Levi laugh, maybe he laughed. "You're an Idiot Hanji, and if you so much as lay a finger on Petra.."

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever.
I'm so so so sorry
I hope you enjoy the rest of this ^-^
I promise to update more often.
Promise