Part five: Interruption.

This chapter features... Adult themes, it's quite brief and not extremely detailed or anything but it is still advised that anyone under 16 or anyone who still has an innocent brain to skip. I will not put any vital information into this chapter and because of all this it will be a quite a short chapter. And yes, you're right, it's smut.
Just a heads up

Hanji was visited briefly by Mike, requesting that she took Levi some paperwork from Erwin. They'd argued for a few minutes, Mike could easily bring the paperwork to  himself. But no, Hanji had to. Levi's office was extremely close to hers-much to the ravenette's disapproval.  10pm, Heichou should be awake still. None of the veterans slept much, each with their own reasons. The exception was Nanaba, who managed to keep herself allot cooler and calmer, this was the affect of getting hardly any of the spotlight. It was definitely the worst the Levi, he always seemed to be awake the latest. Hanji knocked on his office door. Silence. She pushed it open a crack "Hello?" No one was there. Hanji huffed in frustration, deciding to look for him. After half an hour of striding around practically empty corridors and questioning anyone she saw on Levi's disappearence. Eventually she came to Erwin's office. 'knock' No response, she hadn't been expecting one either. Erwin was currently out on 'errands'. Hanji opened the door impatiently with her elbow and instantly regretted it.

Like how I know I'm going to regret writing this.

Both Levi and Petra were sprawled over Erwin's once neat desk, both wearing hardly anything. Neither of them seemed to have notice Hanji's entrance. For the time being. Levi's perfectly built chest was glistening with sweat, he was inside of Petra. And evidently deep. Petra kept moaning loudly, in rhythm with Levi's movements. He was moving in and out of her, again and again. His movements were more curved than straight, more smooth than rough, none the less it was evidently allot for Petra. She was bent backwards, grabbing onto the edges of Erwin's desk, Levi was doing a job at sucking her breast, his hands clutching Petra's waist.
Hanji watched in horror, taking in the state of the office. Everything that had previously been on the desk was scattered across the floor, but the worst thing was the echoing of Petra's moaning, it seemed to reverberate through Hanji's mind. She was angry, mainly at Levi, for spoiling such a young perfect youth. She had no doubts that this was breaking day of Petra's virginity. Levi on the other hand was evidently experienced, although taking it easy on his 'lover'.
Levi broke the pattern and merely hugged Petra close, his huge cock still inside her. Petra gasped, before falling completely silent, Levi was grinning slightly, evidently pleased at Petra's response to his release. Hanji had two choices:
Try to leave
Or reveal herself
She decided upon choice no.1, slipping back through the door before bolting back to her office. The sudden flare of anger was still lingering, Levi had sinned in someone so perfect, too young to be tainted. (I am not hinting at me hating Ereri, Hanji's merely thinking that Levi had tainted someone so perfect so early. Eren is not perfect.) Hanji tried to sleep, the sound of Petra's pleasured moans still echoing in her mind.

I'm so sorry •W•
This was my first time writing smut in one of my books.
Yeah...
I feel well awkward now.
But I feel proud

Some reason

I should be ashamed of myself