Zach: thoughts

"We found your soulmate." The words rang in Zach's head. How is it possible for her to have 2 soulmates? He couldn't leave his love, not after what she told him: "Zach, there's something I need to tell you something. The spirits told my parents that due to the fact that I was alone, I would have a terror that would be my baggage that would go away once I found my soulmate. My parents thought I would have night terrors but that wasn't the case. My terror is due to the pain of teasing and abuse from others, I have an eating disorder. I need you to know that you can leave if this is too much for you. I'll be fine." Zach was shocked at the terror the spirits had given her, he could never leave her, he had to stay. But how could he now, her parents hated him and Cody was there. As soon as he saw Ari leave, he turned around and walked home. He thought of what he should do now, thinking different scenarios in his head. If he left her to be with Cody, he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Leaving her would make his terrors come back. He didn't want them to come back but he had to make Ari happy. He could remember the pain every time he closed his eyes: the monsters would come back and terrorize his mind. They would whisper voices in his mind, knocking him down and taking over whenever they want to. The personalities changed whenever they wanted to. The were the souls of the dead criminals that were killed by the spirits. He was forced to hold their souls in his mind and try his hardest to keep them from taking over. Many times he couldn't control it and he acted out. He prayed that one day he would find his soulmate and the voices would go away. The day he found Ari was the best day of his life. The whispers stopped and all he could think about was her. Her sweet voice took over the voices that he heard in his head, her smile replayed in his mind. How could he leave someone as perfect as her? The  young girl who stole his heart and he let her keep it. His heart was filled with the love he was holding in for so many years, the love he saved especially for her; he couldn't give it to anyone else. He loved her with every ounce of love he had in him. As he walked home, he prayed that one day, no matter how far away it would be; that he could hold her tiny body in his arms again.