Ari: the talk

How did he love her so much? No one has ever cared about her like this before, even her own parents considered her a burden. Once he let her go, she craved his arms to be wrapped around her again. She had to do something bold to get him to stay in her life. She hesitated for a moment and said "Please stay with me tonight, I'll talk to my mom about Cody. I need you here right now." She couldn't believe she asked him to stay the night. They may have just met but she needed him with her at all times. She was ecstatic when he said yes. She ran to the kitchen to talk to her mother. She looked at her mother and said "Mom... can we please talk about Zach? I really don't think that Cody is the one for me. I love him with all my heart and I need him in my life. He cares about me, he loves me and he would do anything for me. Our love mom is so different than anything i've ever seen. It is like the stories nana use to tell me. Please mom just accept us and we'll stay true to our values. He is the one for me and he makes me nervous, just like you said you felt about dad when you were younger. If you accept us no matter what anyone says, I will know you care about me and love me. I will do anything to stay with the love of my life." Her mom looked at her and smiled and said "Honey, that's all i've been waiting for you to say. If you love him then you can be together. I know that I said that you shouldn't be with him, but I heard everything that Cody was saying. You deserve him sweetie, go be happy."  Ari was grinning from ear to ear, but she knew that her father wasn't as easily convinced as her mother so she said "Dad, how do you feel about me and Zach?" He just shot up and said "If he's the one your heart wants, then go for it. But can we talk to him a little right now?" She was ecstatic, her parents accepted their love and wanted them together. But how would they feel about him spending the night? She decided there was no point on waiting to ask them but before she could, her mother said "Do you think that Zach would want to spend the night? I would love for you guys to bond a little more." Her mother was so cool with him and she couldn't believe it. Ari said "That's actually what I wanted to ask you, he said he really wanted to." Her mom came over to her, giving her tiny daughter a hug and said "Get him over here, I want to properly meet the boy that makes my daughter so happy." She had the happiest grin on her face as she went to get the one she loved. She came back to the kitchen, holding Zach's hand and said "Mom, Dad, this is Zach and he makes me the happiest girl in the world."