Zach: death

Zach woke up, holding Ari in his arms. When Ari shoved her face into his chest, he smiled down at her. Once she got up, he waited for her to come back into his arms. The young girl meant everything to him, and the fact that he had a chance to go down the path with the girl he loves, was amazing. He dreamed of the day that he could see her walk down the aisle, in a beautiful white dress, having kids that are as amazing and beautiful as her. When she was done, he couldn't believe how beautiful she was. He was captivated by her brown eyes, her voice drawed him in, gripping on her every word. He couldn't believe that she was all his, oh how lucky he was. They walked out the door, Watching Ari say goodbye to her parents. She saw her mother smile, they were so much alike. They had the same toothy grin. They were off to his house to change, Ari waited outside. He walked in to see his mother, staring him down. She looked at him and said "Where the heck have you been, I've been worried sick" He looked at her, smiling, he said "I met the love of my life, mom. She is amazing and so beautiful. She has the most soulful touch and is so kind to every being. One day you'll meet her and I bet that you'll love her as much as I do." She looked at her son and said "I'd love to meet her hun, she must be some girl. But go get ready for school, you can't be late!" He went on with his morning and walked out the door to find Ari. As they walked to school, he had his head in the clouds. Once they turned the corner, everything changed. Blake showed up, his bloodshot eyes stood out immensely. He walked over to Zach and before he knew what was happening, pain shot through his body. Blood went everywhere and soaked through his shirt. Gasping for air, he saw a figure appear above him. Once she spoke in her calming voice, he immediately knew it was Ari. She spoke to him and he couldn't reply, only gasps came out when he had a million things to say. Sirens surrounded him while Ari stayed close. They loaded him up into an Ambulance, Ari stayed by his side. She never left, never let pgo, never gave up hope. Blood soaked her hands while she held onto his. He wanted to say how much he loved her, how much he wanted her but he couldn't even speak. Tears fell down his eyes, thinking about dying and losing her. Once they reached the hospital, he was pushed into a room. Ari stayed by his side, while he barely held onto his life. As he tried to say his last words, all he could say was "I love you" and in that moment, the line went flat. Ari sat beside him, numb, forever.