Zach: the talk

He couldn't believe that he was finally able to hold his love in his arms all night. Deep in his thoughts of his love, Ari grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to the kitchen. There stood her parents. He noticed that Ari looked so much like her mother, except for their eyes. Ari's were a beautiful shade of brown that matched her chestnut colored hair perfectly, while her mother's were a deep shade of green. He looked down at Ari while she said "Mom, Dad, this is Zach and he makes me the happiest girl in the world." He couldn't believe that he was finally allowed to meet her parents. He looked over at them, smiling he said "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez, I'm Zach Miller and I honestly think your daughter is the most amazing and sweetest person I have ever met. She has such a soulful , gentle touch that i've never seen someone have. You have an amazing daughter that i'm so very lucky to call my soulmate." Her father looked at him for a second and said "Please, call me Jonathan, i'm very impressed by you boy; you seem to really care about my daughter. From what Ari has been saying about you, you sound like an outstanding guy with a bright future down the path. Please join us tonight and sleep over if you would like, who ever makes my daughter happy makes me happy." Zach smiled and said back "I love your daughter with all my heart , and since she is so advanced, I think the school would let her join the path with me. I'll do anything to stay with Ari." He almost completely forgot about the path. After graduation, he would get to pick his job and start his life on his own, he would have children that he would love and raise with Ari. The path is the real next step in his life and he wanted Ari with him. Her mother looked at him and said "You can call me Julia dear, and if you both would like to go on the path together, I can arrange that, my sister is in charge of the path. I would like to know a few things about you, Zach. What is your job decision for the future?" Zach hesitated for a moment on if he should tell her parents his choice, but he knew he had to at some point, "I would like to be an entrepreneur." he said "I want to start my own company that helps find lost soulmates." Her mom was pleased with the answer and said "That sounds amazing." The she looked over at Ari and said "Ari honey, why don't you tell Zach what you want to do for you job?" Ari looked hesitant, so he looked down into her big brown eyes. She instantly looked calmer when she said "I want to be a writer, I want to tell people my truth about the world." He smiled down at her, he always wanted to know how she saw the world. He said "That sounds amazing, the world would be honored to hear your truth." Her mother looked at them and said "It's getting late you two love birds, why don't you get ready for the night." He nodded and let Ari lead him upstair. They got all ready and then hopped into bed. Zach wrapped his arms around the small girl and held her tight. God he wanted that moment to last forever.