part 2

It was late evening almost night

In swayam's house

It was a very beautiful, luxury yet simple beach house which was hosting the whole gang now, everyone of them have there own places in Goa except Anika as when a pregnant Anika came to Goa with sidharth Rana, sidharth was swayam's friend & business partner & he asked his help with taking care of his sister in her situation, he told whatever happened at the oberoi mansion to him & how his father disowned Anika & he knew Mumbai won't do good to Anika now, he explained to him how he found Anika at chawal, Siddharth sounded heartbroken, his sister sidharth rana's sister who was always taken care of, have to fend for herself, he couldn't even explain in words how pathetic he felt as he found his sister in chawal & how heart broken he was knowing his brother Ranveer was also transferred in some highly dangerous place, he asked swayam that he was thinking of buying a place for Anika here while he goes back to Mumbai & look for Rv, when taani interfered​ in the conversation, simply stating that Anika will live with them, it wasn't wise for a pregnant & depressed women to stay alone & their beach house in Goa has lots of spare room which are of no use, it even have a separate wing, Anika could easily use it while staying here, sidharth was really grateful of the sekhawat duo & tension relived as he left anika in there care in this unknown city. Taani & swayam has taken Anika's full care during her pregnancy, both of them have fulfilled her every carving no matter how late it was in night, how ridiculous it sounded or how tired they were, they even helped her in reestablishing herself  so she don't feel as a burden on them, they helped her in starting a small cafe there, which has became Really famous now & it was more like a side business for Anika as now she was business partner with sekhawat's. Anika couldn't even express her joy in words when her son Tanish Rana was born, her son was named after Taani for all she did for her during her time of need, his first name means ambition, after two months sidharth Bhai was successful in locating Rv & transferring him to Goa, Anika's joy knew no bound then, she had her brothers support, some super awesome friends, her son. She has a family here. And she has everything she wanted, taani had taught her to be ambitious again. Rv was there protecting all of them whenever any mafia Don got jealous of there success, Rv was there to show them the door of prison, the gang was almost staying everyday there, playing with lil anish, choreographing there next music videos, writing scripts & having lots of fun. They seldom visited their own homes & spent most of their time here. the couples like baby & Mikhail, harry & diya, shared rooms while the bachelors like taani, Rv, swayam & Anika had there own rooms, even little anish had his own nursery then there was room for Sid & Mallika when they visited them which was like once a week every month there was a dancing hall, home theater room, game room & singing room consisting of a royal piano, violin, guitar, flute,  set of drums & many more instruments & there was a supposedly art room consisting of canvas & painting equipment of all type & there was a gym too for a the fitness freaks living in the mansion. Well in short there was everything they require & they all loved their home so so much.

 Well in short there was everything they require & they all loved their home so so much