part-17

Anika's every word was ringing in shivaye's head, stabbing his heart, her accusing eyes piercing his soul, he was so lost, he wanted this torture to end but unknown to him, it was just the starting point of the torture going on around him. He was so lost, he wanted the earth to open up & swallow him whole, he couldn't face anyone now, the Anika that he met a few minutes ago from the Anika he remember, shy, sweet, innocent who couldn't even hurt a fly & the girl who threatened him a few minutes ago was anything but those things, she was stubborn, rude, haughty & fearless. He was still looking at the direction her car went with dejected eyes. when his brother's word brought him out of his trance.

" They say hell had no fury like a women scorned but I say hell had no fury like a mother whose child has been scorned" Om spoke with a dark humorless chuckle.

"Omkara" his mother shouted at him looking shocked at his audacity

"what, what did I say wrong mom did you all forget how you bad mouthed the child in her womb in front of her, calling it Satan's spawn if someone called me that in front of you, will you keep quite won't you hate that person too, so what's diff in this situation huh, she hates the family that scorned her child, did any of you ever thought what side effect of Anika's stress could have befallen on the kid, have you ever thought how delicate Anika's condition was then, She could have even lost her child if it wasn't for Sid" Stating so Om moved inside the house not before giving Rudra a look that simply stated you were wrong, she was right & she hates you now.

Quitely everyone entered back the mansion, Tej reminding everyone that Priyanka was still getting married, so they need to concentrate on the preparation too.

Nodding slightly everyone went to their rooms.

Ruvya room

"Are you regretting marrying me now, Rudra," Bhavya asked her husband softly afraid for his answer

"No, I love you Bhavya, I love you but Sumo was my best friend & I did wrong her" He spoke sounding guilty

"Don't worry, She will forgive you" Bhavya told her smiling lightly

"I hope so, Bhav" He spoke looking at her hopefully

On the other hand when Anika reached her mansion, she found it really quite in accordance with the number of troublemakers the house was holding presently. She saw a servant going towards kitchen & quickly asked her

"Radha, Where is everyone??" she asked her with raised eyebrows

"Sir with mam, Saumya mam, Nandini mam, Taani mam, Ishana mam, Harry sir & Baby mam are in kitchen preparing the dinner while the others are with Swayam sir, should I bring something for you to drink mam " She informed her smiling brightly

"oh, no thank you Radha inform bhai I'm with Swayam alright" she spoke softly as she made her way to Swayam's room only to find the remaining members of gang lounging happily around Swayam creating as much as noise they want to make, she rolled her eyes as she entered the room watching Manik lying on the king side bed beside Swayam, on top of him  Tanish & Kashika were sitting as he sang with them "Papa kehte hai" on top of his Voice while the other people present in the room were totally ignoring him watching Kashika her eyes lighten up a bit as she was seeing her Niece after ages, then her eyes landed on Rv & Omisha sitting along with Mike & Diya as Sonam & Amar fooled around in the room.

"you know it's such a regretful thing that you didn't break your leg" Manik told Swayam smiling brightly

"And why that's so if I may ask" Swayam asked back Manik squinting

"because if you broke your leg, your leg would have to be plastered than we could draw various things on that white thing, don't worry now we will make do with your face" Manik told swayam smirking mischievously