23

What should I call this love ???

Addiction or poison

What should I call this??

An incomplete chapter of my life,

maybe.....

Anika was sitting in front of her dressing table, starring back at her reflection in the mirror. She was visibly glowing. The girl starring back her wasn't the same girl who Shivaye Singh Oberoi ruthlessly broke nor was She the young girl dreaming about a happily ever after tale as she was at the day she got engaged to Shivaye, she was not a happy go girl leaving in the world of fairy tales anymore nor she was the girl broken beyond repair by her love. She is a strong women now, a queen who knows how to handle her problems herself, maybe she will go & cry on Swayam's shoulder when she is upset or just sit hugging him for hours when she is feeling lonely, maybe she will do the same thing with each & every member of the gang for emotional support but she is strong now, strong enough to accept her imperfections, her flaws, strong enough to let go of her past. Strong enough to say no to wrong & stand up for what she thinks right. She smiled watching the simple yet elegant diamond ring sitting proudly on her ring finger. Her eyes bright thinking about the outburst media had when she & Swayam suddenly changed their Dp, posting a pic of them together showing off their engagement rings. Their engagement ceremony was a highly private ceremony all thanks to the danger named Elina. But her only regret was Oberoi attending their engagement ceremony. The way Shivaye asked her to run away with her just before her engagement, swearing on their dead love, why can't that man understand she can't stay in that poisonous environment ever again & where would she run away with him, when her whole world lies here, when her family is here, her home where would she go leaving her home. She hated the way Shivaye acted with Swayam treating him as if he was beneath him, making fun of his passion for dance, she hated how Swayam beared it all with a smile saying nothing as her heart bleed for him, as she got ready to spill fire on his behalf but he will even stop her from doing so with a small smile & pleading eyes. Shivaye was acting like a teenage bully, that boy friend in school orcollege who threatens every other guy to stay away from his girl & seriously speaking she grew up to hate those type of people now, so insecure, so possessive, obsessive & untrustfull of their loves, the other person  wasn't their property they had their life, their own life which they had every right to live without any restrictions. She hated it all & his behaviour was making her more determined that her decision was right, she could never live with such a person. She was shaked out of her thoughts by Taani standing beside her & looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"So, lost in thinking about my brother, huh" Taani teased her smiling brightly

"Naah, about the disastrous sangeet"

"Don't remind me, we are professionals we don't just perform anywhere & if we want to perform we will perform on bhaiya sangeet who the hell shivaye Singh oberoi is to order us to perform on his sister's sangeet but why are you glowing, so happy on Priyanka's haldi???"

"Well, I'm happy that she is getting married, so now she will never come b/w Rv & Omisha, she can never again snatch the smile off my brother's face ever again. So, I'm happy as soon as she gets married its better"

"Yeah, let's go Bhai, sid bhai, bhabi, Rv & Omisha along with mom is waiting for you & the gang is on babysitting duty"

"Ohk, let's go then" stating so casually  Anika got up & followed Taani  downstairs.

Anika's dress

The journey to Oberoi house was silent, Anika couldn't believe once their was a day when she was the eldest daughter-in-law of this house & now she is just a esteemed guest stepping in this house again. As she entered the mansion many memories spent in this house ambushed her together but she blocked them elegantly. As she went to the spot where on a stool both Priyanka & Ranveer were sitting, surrounded by many hi-fi people who got shocked watching Aniyam there but she ignored them as she continued moving with her family, greetings the oberoi's & Singhania's as they went back & stood at one side, the jaldi ceremony slowly began & all of them did the ritual silently but the fun started when  Ranveer covered Rey's whole face with jaldi starting a jaldi fight, in which she got also involved when the great SSO took a little haldi & applied it on her face, to be truthful she was really irritated & about to give SSO a piece of her mind when she spotted a media person collecting their pics, enraged she was about to call the security when she got a better idea,they want pictures right then she will give them pictures they won't forget for long. She turned back without sparing another glance at Shivaye as she looked mischeviously at a still clean looking Swayam, her smirk growing wider & wider converting in a full blown grin as she reached him & closed the space b/w them, her soft cheeks rubbing against his cleam shaved cheeks, as she rested her forehead on his whispering softly, mischeviously to him " You know Swayam, jb aas paas Saare laal peele, I mean peele ho na, toh humein akele safedi ki muhrat bnkr khade rhna nhi chahiye ( You know swayam  when everyone around you are coloured red & yellow, I mean yellow than you shouldn't be standing alone being an idol of white) her smile bright, her eyes sparkling as she teased him

" hmm, when you have people ready to make you their sacrificial goat not at all" Swayam retorted back teasing her

" Oh you think so low of me, I'm so hurt" she spoke dramatically making a sad face as she turned around laughing watching that every single person present in the function was staring at them & she didn't gives a damn about what they think, she is not the old Anika who was shy of people & afraid about public image, her image is already tarnished what can they do now to her, she has nothing to fear, Anika Rana is a bold, self-independent woman who doesn't care about the world, she stared at the media person from her pheripical view to watch his camera zoomed on her. She shook her head & went back to grab some more haldi to cover Taani's face with it. She had fun for the rest of ceremony with her family & nobody disturbing her again. In mehendi ceremony she declined applying mehendi on her hands as her wedding is coming soon & she wants to do this rituals then also. Then came the auspicious wedding night, the bride & groom were just standing for the pheras & she was standing with Taani ready to shower flowers on them, when sounds of sudden gunshots echoed in the air, startling them all.

So, here is the update guys I hope you enjoyed it. This is story is coming too an end soon, I'll miss this one, will you ???