part 9

"my hand" Ishana asked Omkara breaking the moment as he stood still staring at her, slowly, reluctantly he let her hand slip away from his as she entered the mansion, side stepping him, she looked around curiously, cautiously but her eyes lit up when she saw Swayam & Sid standing in front of her.

"Swayam", she yelled happily as she ran directly in his arms, as he embraced her happily totally ignoring the burning gazes on them

As Sharon watched Ishana run into Swayam, a memory strike in her brain showing various instances when She ran in his arms, them dancing together, laughing together & nothing else no matter how hard she tried she couldn't remember anything else on the other hand the other's were shocked to see the girl looking exactly like Sharon while Om glare daggers at Ishana , even  Rey reached the mansion at that moment only to find Swayam hugging a girl that looked exactly like Sharon, he was to bewildered to react at that moment. he saw the girl embracing Sid after Swayam who seemed to return her embrace as enthusiastically  as Swayam.

" any problem reaching here??"Swayam asked her concerned

"naah, there is nothing in the whole world Ishana Mehta can't handle" She replied him in a haughty tone drawing the air around her

"accha ji" Swayam asked her chuckling lightly

"ji ha koi shaq, btw where is my Anie " Ishana asked him with raised eyebrows

"upstairs, second room" Sid supplied the answer

"alright, see you upstairs then", stating so Ishana disappeared from there leaving the two boys to shook their head at their friends antics & went to kitchen to add something for Ishana to eat too.

While Vikram with his guests again started discussing the things for Priyanka & Rv's marriage, Om was distracted through the whole discussion so was Sharon,Rey, Shivaye & Elina all of them for different reasons.

"So that was the girl who tried to con you " Gauri silently whispered to Om

"yeah, but I don't know what she is doing here." he answered her dejectedly

"find out then btw when is he coming ??" she asked him thoughtfully

"soon" he answered her happily his eyes still lingering at the direction she went after every few minutes

"don't stare so much at that direction, other will start having doubts" she told him teasingly

"kuch bhi na" he answered looking offended , he could never express his feelings freely after Anika's departure & he wouldn't even deny it today that he was happy the day Anika left OM, because he has seen her slowly-slowly breaking in OM, loosing herself & becoming something she wasn't forgetting her choices, her favorites, her passion, her dreams & accepting everything Shivaye liked as his, no, love shouldn't blind someone this much that they have to forget themselves for love. she was his friend & he couldn't see her in that condition, in that house no one mattered & he couldn't see his best friend becoming another Jhanvi Oberoi, so, yeah he was happy when she got free of that mansion.

They were still discussing when they heard sounds of laughter coming from upstairs, after so long Vikram had heard Sid laughing so freely he couldn't help but stare at the direction from which the sound was coming in wonder then he heard the sound of another laughter which he thought will never ring again in his house, his daughter's angelic laughter accompanied by some more giggling than the tunes of various musical instrument started reaching them.

"kuch soch k bola hoga tumne
yeh pyaar bhi tola hoga tumne

Ab na hai toh phir na sahi dilbar
Iss dil ko ye samjha liya humne

Isme tera ghata
Mera kuch nahi jata
Zyada pyaar ho jata
Toh main seh nahi pata (x2)

Hmm...

Kuch khaas tha ye jaan leti jo
Meri nazar se dekha hota tumne
Iss baat ka bas gham hua mujhko
Thodi si bhi koshish naa ki tumne

Isme tera ghata
Mera kuch nahi jata
Zyada pyaar ho jata
Toh main seh nahi pata (x2)

Hmm...

Socha nahi tha zindagi mein yun milogi
Milke bhi tum na meri ho sakogi
Par yaad aayegi jab bhi tumhari
Shiqayatein na hongi bas dua rahegi

Ab aur kya kehna hoga humne
Karna tha jo woh kar liya tumne
Shayad rahun ya na rahun dilbar
Badla kabhi ye faisla tumne

Isme tera ghata
Mera kuch nahi jata
Zyada pyaar ho jata
Toh main seh nahi pata (x2)

Hmm..."

the song reached their ears in two voices, one undoubtedly Anika's voice & other one also a girls but an unknown voice that accompanied her beautifully definitely the voice belonged to the girl who looked like Sharon.

And that was another shock for Vikram he couldn't remember the last time he heard Anika sing this happily maybe it was before she started dating Shivaye, no more voice came from upstairs but the tunes continued playing various happy, romantic & sad tunes. After sometime they saw the Sharon look like come downstairs with the little child who called Sid mamu, chatting animatedly about god knows what as they moved towards the kitchen not sparing them a single glance much to Om's disappointment.

"Vikram bhaishab, aaj k liye itna hi kafi h (it's enough for today), we will discuss the remaining things some other day, alright" Ranvijay Singhania told Vikram watching all the distracted souls

Vikram nodded leaving from there with everyone but he didn't fail to notice this time how Om, Sharon & Rey turned back as if to catch someone's fleeting glance. Determined they all left for their houses leaving the people in the house to their own solace.

As soon as the Singhania's reach their home, the young generation locked themselves inside their rooms each deep in thoughts where Rey & Ranveer were filled with guilt, Sharon was trying to remember Swayam, she knows she has seen him somewhere, he means something really important to her but she just couldn't find about it.

where as in OM diff people have diff mood no one knew what the other was thinking all of them were also lost in deep thoughts.

Where as in the original Rana mansion

Vikram was in deep thought for the first time the Fury in Anika's eyes forced him to think about the other side of the story, forced him to think that whatever the oberoi's told him was it all really truth or there was something more cause no guilty person could look someone straight in the eye & speak so daringly

sighing he dialed a number and spoke gruffly " I want all the details of Anika, Ranveer, Shivaye's life as soon as possible, alright"

on the other hand in Elina's house as soon as she reached her house, she screamed for her father

"what happened baccha, what got you so worried" her father asked her lovingly

"she is back here dad, she is back with his child if the truth got out I'll be destroyed that, he won't be mine dad, he will leave me" she cried in frustration in front of her father

"don't worry Eli, she made the worst decision of her life coming here, I'll end both mother & son's life for you, no one can come in our way when we are so close to victory" her father pacified her as he spoke with an evil glint in his life " the lifeline of Anika & her son is towards it's end"..