8. She truly cares

8. She truly cares

A L E C

"Alec. Alec. Alec. Alec. Alec." I hear a voice whisper in my ear. "Alec. Wake up. Alec. Alec. Alec. Alec. Al-"

"What is it?" I say as my eyes burst open, I looked at the clock that hanged on the other side of the bedroom. "God Caitlyn, it's 3am...go back to bed." I groaned as I fell back onto my pillow. Ugh, she's definitely going to be the death of me. Can't she just wake someone else up, it's fucking 3am!

"Alec wake the fuck up, or I will literally scream in your ear and wake up your mother who thinks we're having sex right now." She whisper shouts. My eyes open "Okay, okay!" I stare at Caitlyn as my thoughts took over me, and she pulled a smirk on her face before I imagine what would've happened if I didn't listen to her...

*Thoughts*

'Alec!' Caitlyn screams as I jolt up, 'I'm awake!' I say. But my eyes were saying otherwise. As Caitlyn was about to scream again, I managed to cover her mouth with my hands and pull her onto the bed.

I sit on top of her and grip her hands tightly over her head, I could hear a few mumbles coming from under my hand. A few of them were, I think curses like 'fuck you' and 'God dammit Alec, get off me!' Also maybe some threats, just like the threats Carlos faced from her, this little lady is capable of anything!

Just then the door swinged open, and there standing in the doorway was mamma, she was wearing some pj's that were covered up by her favourite silk robe I bought her for her birhday. 'Oh I see you guys are making my future grandchild right now,' mamma says with a smile. My eyes sight turned back to Caitlyn, who was staring at me then mamma, and back to me, 'I'm sorry I came in. Just use protection, Caitlyn honey, don't scream Alec' name too loud. I could hear it from the other side of the hall. And finally, you're suppose to have no clothes on, don't worry you guys will do great a great job on making my future grandkids.'

Mamma shut the door and I gaze at Caitlyn who was grinning like a mad man.....woman, meanwhile I got one of the most embarrassing pep talks in my life!

*End of thoughts*

I feel a stinging pain on both sides of my cheeks, did she slap me? "Ahhh, you're back to reality" Caitlyn says with a smug smile on her face. I shot a glare back at her, which she only laughs at. "You know, you're probably fantasising about how your mom would walk in on us having sex...or looking like we were."

I laugh awkwardly, well that was creepy...

"Aren't you gonna tell me what happened next?" Caitlyn says as she turned to me. "About what?" I question her, "Um. About you and Veronica- but I totally understand if yo-"

"I'm okay with you knowing," I look down at the white sheets, wtf is wrong with me?

I stood up and walked to the couch at the side of the wall and sat down. "Come sit," I say as I gently pat the couch, Caitlyn nodded and sat down gently with her legs on the couch. Her dark brown eyes held mystery in confusion, this girl really wanted to know everything about me.