14. Questions and Assassinations

N O T E

I'm so so sorry.
I've been working on new stories for you guys for the future.
I've just got a lot to handle when I'm writing on Wattpad.
As well as my life outside.

But can I just say...

THANK YOU!!!

#26 on Chicklit!!!

C A I T L Y N

"Uh, um okay," Was the only thing I managed to say, as I take my bun out mu hair. We reached the room and I must say, it was one of the most beautiful rooms I have ever stayed in when I'm here in Italia.

I then held Netflix tight in my arms as I looked down at her. Then I realised something that I never have before.

"Alec, I think Netflix is pregnant!" I blurt out, not only was Alec was surprised, but I was too! Oh my frickin' Unicorn! I'm such an embarrassment sometimes.

"She feels heavy and her stomach is heavier than before!" I say as I awkwardly hold her.

"How do cats even have sex?" Alec chuckles, Netflix jumps from my lap into Alec', who was sitting beside me. "I don't know?" I admit to him.

"Maybe they-"

"Ew no Alec I don't wanna hear it your kinky thoughts! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!" I quickly run to the bathroom with my hands covering my precious ears.

I hear Alec laughing hysterically through the bathroom door. I scoff then open the door a few minutes later and walk back into the room. I plop myself beside Alec, who was trying to hold back a smirk.

The room became silent for a few seconds, I just fidget with my hands before Alec brakes it by asking "I need to ask you a question" He asks while Netflix runs into the open balcony.

"Sure" I say before loud shots were fired, we both duck down hurry, luckily the bullets hit the far wall instead. Alec grabs his gun from the table meanwhile, I on the other hand had my gun in my boot.

I quickly fish it out of my right boot and start shooting, the man on the neighboring building carries on shooting. Unicorn Poop! I'm actually getting assassinated right now!

Another shot was fired, I duck down and the bullet barely missed my head. I look out the window, the man was gone. Suddenly I heard groaning coming from beside me, I turn quickly to Alec and find his right shoulder with blood, trickling down his hoodie.

Oh my fucking Unicorn!

Alec POV

It all happened so quickly, the fire was shot and it immediately hit my shoulder within a matter of seconds. I quietly groan in pain as Caitlyn carried on shooting, but the man already fled the balcony from the building in front of us.

I groaned again, this time louder since the bullet was buried deep into my skin. Dammit, I really need to work on my reflexes!

I've had worst ones, I have to admit that. When I grew up in that awful ophanage I was beaten almost to death around the age of 6 maybe 7 with Carlos by my side.

Caitlyn whips her head around, her long brown hair follows causing it to slap her face. She looks at my arm as more blood gushes down.

"Come on Alec, we need to get that bullet out." She says calmly...A little too calmly.