31. 2018

31. 2018

Merry Christmas (for yesterday! )

A L E C

This past month I've been losing my mind, it's almost the end of this crazy year once again. It's been an endless roller coaster ride for me, from the day I met Caitlyn to even when she was suppose to be out my life for good.

I slump down on my chair, looking at some random pieces of paper with typed words printed on them. My thoughts went back to Caitlyn, what if I stayed? I questioned myself. But deep down I knew I would be dead, which proved I was just as selfish and monstrous as Fernando. Even if Cameron forced me to leave her alone.

*Flashback*

Seeing her just laying there on the floor made me numb, the fact that I never did anything to stop it made me feel gutted.

This was all my fault.

I should've been with her all the way.

I stare down at the photos in my hand, a picture of a woman hanging from the ceiling was in veiw.  And not far from her was the man himself, Fernando. The other picture was another replica of the first one, except instead of a set up for scuicide, it was a car and Fernando was crouching behind the silver coloured car.  And surprisingly there wasn't anyone on they're death-bed

I sit back in my chair, she hasn't woken up yet and I'm starting to get a little worried. Even though the Doctors and nurses have assured me she would wake up, but it's possible she might not remember anything.

It's about 8pm when suddenly the door bursts open, revealing Cameron. He marches over to me in his suit and punches me in the face while I'm still sitting on the chair. "You're such an idiot!" He screams at me with tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "She's the only family I have left."

That was true.

Caitlyn and Cameron had nobody for there parents were both only child's, as were their grandparents. They were the last of their family that weren't dead, like the last of a now extinct type of animal that aimlessly walked the earth.

He stared at Caitlyn silently, then saying in a stone cold voice "Leave." I rapidly stood up, "No I can't she's-"

"She's better off without you." Cameron turns around, "She won't get as hurt if you're not apart of your life now leave."

"But-"

"No, I don't want to hear it. You put her life in more danger than I do. Fernando knows where you both are and will hurt her no matter what," He paused and looks into my eyes. "Do you want to see her hurt again?"

I thought for a minute.

If this is how she's going to be safer and happier, so be it.

Although here was another part of me was screaming, Alec you're a dick!

"Hey I got the donuts!" Delia walks in, holding some donuts to cheer me up.

They were mainly for her though.

I paced towards her, pushing her through the door, "We're leaving." I tell Delia while walking through the hospital corridor. "Wh-" "Don't ask questions."  And she didn't.