34. One Unknown Chance

C A I T L Y N

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Cameron interrogated me once more. "I told you Cameron, I'll me okay." My mouth slightly lifted, it's nice every once in a while to have someone care about you.

But then again, I'm basically going to my death bed so someone should care about my little old self

"But what happens if-"

"If I die? Then I'll watch you do everything from up above. So don't do the dirty," I chuckled jokingly.

"I can't believe you're joking about this," My brother huffed. "I don't want to lose all my family to that motherfu-"

"Uncle Cammy!" Leo unexpectedly spedmthrough the doors. He stopped and tilted his head sideways like a confused puppy. "What did you say?" Cam and I awkwardly stared into each others eyes for a split second.

"Wait me!" Leo's younger sister, Penelope stumbles through the door.

Penelope... pen and elope put together, SERIOUSLY!?

Imagine she became a lawyer and had many clients for divorces.

Talk about ironic.

"We better get going, " Vicki informs me, she kisses her husband goodbye before taking their kids and leave to go back to their place to there home not so far from here.

After Vicki and the kids leave, Cameron gives me one more 'Are you sure?' looks. To which I pull him in for a hug, "If I die name your next kid after me!" I whispered loudly in his ear.

"What happens if it's a boy?" Cameron questions me with a raised eyebrow.

"Simple," I state. "Just make it his middle name, nobody likes their middle name... Right Cameron Barthomew Dela Cruz?"

"I can say the same to you, Caitlyn Sucky Dela Cruz."

"It's pronounced Sookey, Barthomew."

***

After saying my goodbyes to Cameron, the rest of us all jump on the plane all the way back to Italy and travel to the countryside.

The location of the warehouse was out of sight, hidden amoungst the trees. Fernando knew we would never assume he would hide in enemy grounds, he walked in undetected by anyone.

We set up base camp not far from the warehouse, although it did risk the chance they would see us.

After a few hours Alec' people finally arrived, unfortunately his main people were still travelling here. While setting up everything, Charles and Jace came up to me.

"Hey, are you sure this'll work," Jace asks me. "We didn't tell Cameron tha-"

"The plan's going to go work okay?" I tell the both of them.

"Yes but what if it doesn't, that man could kill you at the snap of his fingers." Charlie said in a worried tone.

"And if he does." I say, pulling out a knife from my boot. "I'll get him."