20. Nobody else was here

3 weeks later...

C A I T L Y N

My eyes slowly open to an old abandoned room. Dim lights that hardly worked, all the windows were barred with planks of wood.
This definitely wasn't the hospital.

I hear a slow clapping coming from the corner of the drafty room, making me turn my head and gasp. Misty grey eyes came slowly towards me, slowly.

I tried moving, but my hands were tied together. The grey eyes came alight and standing there was one of the most dangerous people I knew. Immediently recognised Fernando, the eyes, the hair, including the scar that came from under his right eye stretching to the top of his temple.

And I gave him that scar.

Fernando was a very scary person, even when he was angry. Even scarier than Alec who, I must say wasn't that... scary when he kidnapped me. He was a kitten compared to Fernando.

Speaking of kittens, his men killed my pet cat!

"You little asshole, why the fucking Unicorn did you h-"

I instantly felt the numbness of my face, followed by a liquid dribbling down my face.

Blood.

He punched me.

"Shut the fuck up my little daisy," I glared at him as he stared. "Your whining is as irritating as nails on a chalkboard." His smirk widened as my hands shook with fear.

Smirks meant mischief, mischief meant at least another innocent person killed.

It meant that I was the reason they died...

And many people have suffered because of me.

Fernando kept circling me, with a sly grin. Before standing against the wall, "When will my little Daisy ever learn to never disobey me?" The peice of shit talked, "Well, I guess my little Daisy has to have some punishment for having a free life for the last three years." His terth gritted, placing a scowl on his face.

Wow, if looks could kill I would be in Uni-land with Netflix.

Speaking of Netflix.

"Why did you have to kill the cat... what did it do to you?" My words laced with anger, Netflix was a curious little one.

"Oh Daisy, Daisy, Daisy." He walks behind me, picking up a cardboard box. "I don't think you're that much of a dimwit."

I'll... Just take that as a compliment.

He dropped the cardboard box, opening it revealing Daisy's.

4 bouquets of Daisys.

"You see, I told you years ago that I would do this. But it's not inoccent strangers anymore." Fernando's eyes flashed like lightening and his grin bigger than the Cheshire Cat's.

My heartbeat raced, what did he mean?

And that's when I realised.

"You fucking sick creature!!" I screeched, his eyes were amused and I could tell. "Why!?"

"Just not anyone else... Please."

My screeches turned into sobs, but I still knew Fernando had absolutely no mercy.