a proper... see you later?

Hi! it's been a long time, I admit I haven't been active at all on Wattpad because I'm going to be straight up to you:

I need to rewrite this story

You see starting this account and this story in 2017, I never really expected any of these achievements. Of course I aimed for them but to me it was a one in a million chance that this would happen and I thank you for helping me do that.

I loved writing IPAMK, I've had both positive and negative comments on the story, mainly positive and just people laughing at my weird humour.

But like everybody, things change.

And as did I, my knowledge of writing and words grew, as did my mind and me in general. I started finding a different reason to why I wanted to write on Wattpad, and that was to make my readers feel emotion by reading.

To all laugh, cry, smile at the characters. Simply just to fall in love and connect with the story. I now want to recreate that feeling of a really good story, you can wait to flip the next page and read. Like you're at watching a movie, except you are using your imagination to paint the picture as you read.

Also, IPAMK is kind of cringey to say the least. There are so many plot holes, lack of character description and parts that will be timeless as I have realised I'll look back at this and it will no longer be that relevant.

I've currently I've been writing new stories just as humorous, and with more detail and has LURVEEEE in it.

(Please note: I'm a hopeless romantic who adores romantic comedies.)

It's called:

the arts of spoon throwing!

Yes, how I think of titles hasn't changed

Anyway! I have currently posted the introduction which has am exerpt and synopsis. But here is the description! :

❝Everyone is born with a heart, unfortunately theirs were tainted❞

Just imagine a normal day at your typical high school. Everyone with their friends eating and chatting away during lunch in the cafeteria.

Then imagine Madeline Flynn's spoon flying across the room, hitting one of the most sacred people in the whole school!

Kingsley Cooper.

The gem of the school, the golden guy, treasured by the students. Get on his bad side and you'd be instantly one of the most hated in the whole school.

Kingsley Cooper was a saint in everyone's eyes, perfect in every single way. Everyone envied Kingsley, thinking he was living a perfect life.

When really nobody knew the reality, his life wasn't as perfect as it seemed. Infact, it's more tragic than perfect.

  And Madeline soon finds this out.

___

"The arts of spoon throwing is very sacred you know." I say, trying not to lose my mind over what had just happened.

"I don't give a shit," Kingsley replies with his jaw clenched, spitting the words out like it was poison.

My hazel eye's bore into his green ones, looks like I'm not going to lose my mind...

I'm going to lose my head!

So that's the description and an expert of the book. (But there is an extended and different verily inside!)

I hope you come back tp read whenever I come back to this story.

THANK YOU FOR THE TIME AND FOR ALMOST 1,000,000 READS.

'Til we meet again

- Angelu