Month 2

It was about a month ago when Serena found out she was pregnant. Everyone was on their top guard. Like the doctor said, they have to check in monthly.

Lexy: Shall I assist you in getting to the hospital for the monthly check-up for the child?

Ash: Yeah. But one problem, we don't have a vehicle to get their.

Lexy: I can fix that.

Lexy contacted Team Prime if Ash and Serena can use a vehicle that has not been scanned yet.

Optumis: Sure. What type?

Lexy: How about a minivan?

Optumis: Well you are in luck today, we have one left that has not been scanned yet.

Lexy: Great. Can you get someone to get it to us?

Optumis: I will send Jack Darby.

Lexy: thanks.

It took a little while, and it was around 9:00 am when the minivan arrived.

Ash: We're taking that?

Lexy: Yeah. I contacted Optumis and he said that there was one minivan available. To make more of a responsible person, this is the last vehicle that didn't get scanned.

Serena: It's perfect.

Ash: You think so. Well, if you like it, then I think I will get used to liking this vehicle.

It took about thirty minutes to get to the hospital for the monthly check up.

Doctor: So, how are you doing Serena.

Serena: I'm doing fine.

Doctor: I want you to lay on the bed, so that I can scan you, and see the baby.

Serena: Got it.

Fifteen minutes later... 

Doctor: Well, you and the baby are in perfect health.

Serena: OK.

Doctor: you should be expecting it in 4 months.

Serena: thank you.

So Serena got out of the room and told them that the baby is healthy and nothing is wrong. She also told them that she's probably due in 4 months.

Ash: If we keep our minds off for just a little bit, maybe the time will pass.

Serena: sounds good. Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry.

Ash: Of course you are. You are pregnant anyways.

So they stopped at the closest restraint and had lunch. After that, they went home to go ton go to sleep. The next morning, a big shipment of baby stuff came by truck.

Ash: woah. Is that the stuff for the baby's room?

Lexy: Yeah. So, let's get to work.

So our heros are starting to build baby equipment for when the baby is born. So stay tuned. As the adventure continues...