Month 4 1/2

So they all got the invites, and they all excepted. Meanwhile, a girl from the Ramsei region is in Kalos.

???: well, Serena's pregnant. Well, my brother's there.

The girl walked to Lumiose City, wanting to protect Serena. Meanwhile, all of Ash's and Serena's friends came over and started to have good conversations, then they got the news from Serena.

Serena: thank you all for coming to this party. Me and my husband Ash have some news!!

Dawn: what is it?

May: I hope it's good.

Serena: me and Ash are going to be parents.

All of their friends: Oh my Arceus. This is amazing.

Serena: that's right. I'm pregnant!!

They all had a good time, then they got ready for the preforman've by Shauna and Jessilie. After the performance, everyone got a good time.

Dawn: It's amazing news.

Serena: Thanks.

Then, a grabber got Serena.

All except serena: SERENA!!!!!

Then, the smole cleared.

All readers: TEAM ROCKET!!! Who's that with then?

Lexy: that's Mayor Humdinger. He joined Team Rocket, just so he could steal Everest for when she was pregnant. Now he want to steal Serena, because She's pregnant.

May: That sound awful. Go, Blaziken!

Dawn: Go, tokekiss!!

Misty: Go, Garados!!

Iris: Go, Dragonite!!

May: Blaziken, use flamethrower!

Dawn: Togekiss, use air cutter!

Misty: Garados, use Hydro Pump!

Iris: Dragonite, use Dragon tail!!!

Ash: Charizard, I choose you!!! Use Flamethrower!!

All of them did their moves, then they broke the rope.

All: Serena!!!!!

Ash got Serena, just before she hit the ground.

Ash: You okay?

Serena: yeah.

Ash: How dare you all!! Charizard, use flamethrower!! Greninja, use Water Shuriken!!!!

They both hit, and it got reflected back.

Ash: Greninja, let's power up!!!

Dawn: I wonder what he means.

Then, their eyes started to glow red, then a veil of water came around and the water turned into a big shuriken on its back. Everyone was shocked to see this Battle Bond.

Ash: Greninja, water Shuriken!!!

The Water Shuriken broke the balloon.

Ash: Pikachu, use electro ball.

Pikachu used electro ball and they blasted them off again.

After that, everyone kept their guard up, and offered to stay there, until Serena gives birth.

So this marks the end of the chapter. I got this whole thing done in one day. I'm working on the next chapter, so stay tuned.