Month 4

Sorry I skipped a month in this story. I changed the name for this book Anyways, back to the story.

Our heroes started to work on the baby's room for when it comes home (I know it's going to be a girl, but Ash and Serena don't). A big truck came with equipment for the room.

Lexy: Everest, I want you to teach Serena your experience from when you were pregnant with Snowy and Rosie. So she knows what to do.

Everest: Got it.

Lexy: Rocky and Rubble, I want you to work on the baby stuff so they have a place to put the baby for when they come home.

Rocky: I'm on it.

Rubble: Rubble on the double.

Skye: What can me and Chase do?

Lexy: I want you two to help Rubble and Rocky with the table, the crib, and a spare bed. We don't know how long it might take.

Skye: Got it.

Chase: Yes sir, Lexy sir! Uhh, what's a crib?

Lexy: It a type of bed for babies until they grow out of it.

Chase: Got it. Thanks.

Everything got done really fast. Fast enough to be done by about 3 pm.

Everest: My experience from when I was pregnant was that near your due date, you will have quite a bit of pain. You must also prepare in case your water breaks. There is also a yolk sac that protects the baby, so even if your stomach is flat, the baby will remain unharmed.

Serena: So the baby is protected by a special yolk sac just for the baby so it can develop and grow.

Everest: Right!

So Serena continued studying for when she becomes a mother along with Ash learning to become a father.

Ash: Should we tell our parents the exciting news?

Serena: Yeah.

So they decided to tell Serena's mom first. It took about a minute for Grace to pick up.

Grace: Hello?

Serena: Hi mom!

Grace: Hi Serena. How're you doing?

Serena: Great! Guess what?

Grace: What?

Serena: I'm pregnant.

Grace: My little girl pregnant?! It's like you're growing right before my eyes. I'm so proud of you honey. 

Serena: Thanks mom. A friend called Everest is teaching me all I need to know.

Grace: So, how many months are you?

Serena: four months.

Grace: That's amazing! So, you have four to six months left until you're around your due date. I can also tell by your belly.

Serena: Huh?!

Grace: Don't worry about it. When the child is born, I'd like to be there.

Serena: Sure.

So they hung up, then called Ash's mom, Delia.

Delia: Hello? Ketchum residence.

Ash: Hey mom!

Delia: Ash! How're you doing?

Ash: Fine. In fact, we have something to tell you.

Delia: What is is?

Serena: I'm pregnant.

Delia: Are you joking?!

Serena: Real deal.

Delia: I'm going to be a grandmother?!

Ash and Serena: Yep!

Delia: I'm so proud. Ash, when there comes great care, comes great responsibility. You two are growing faster than a Bellsprout.

Ash: Thanks mom. Well, we'd better go. We have invitations to make.

Delia: Can I be invited?

Ash: Sure.

Delia: Alright then, buh-bye.

They hung up, and then started to make the invitations for all of their friends.

Ash: Should we invite Tierno?

Serena: Yeah. I can't wait to see the look on his face.

After they got all the invitations done, Ash deposited his Greninja for a little bit, and withdrew his Noctowl of a different color.

Ash: Serena, did we find out if the child's going to be a boy or a girl?

Serena: when I did my last monthly check-up, he said it was a girl.

Ash: Awesome. Want to see the Pokemon I asked to deliver the invitations?

Serena: Yeah.

Ash: Alright then, Noctowl, I choose you!!

A Pokeball popped opened up and revealed a owl with a green body and green on the inside of the wings.

Ash: Noctowl, I want you to send these invitations to all of our friends.

Noctowl: towwllll!!

So Noctowl went all over the other regions to find their friends. Noctowl found one of Serena's friends: Shauna.

Shauna: A Noctowl, but it's different.

Noctowl pulled out an envelope, and gave it to Shauna.

Shauna: Is this for me.

Noctowl: Towwwlllll!!

Then, Noctowl sent off to find the next person on the list, Dawn. She's in the Johto Region for the Wallace Cup.

Dawn: Is this for me?

Noctowl: towwwllll!

Dawn: Thanks!

So Noctowl went around delivering all the letters, and all of their friends happily accepted.

So this will be it for now. I'm writing the next chapter at the moment, so it should be finished writing soon. IT won't take long for me to type the month. I will skip to month five, so it's getting close to Serena's due date.