Stuck In Between (Lesbian)

Chapter 1

As I hurriedly walked my six year old daughter to school I couldn't stop thinking about my no good ass baby daddy Devon.

He was suppose to be the one walking her to school not me. And thanks to him I was late for class. When he was suppose to be at my house at exactly 7:00 am I called and asked him where he was. He made up some excuse about him not being able to come, and I knew he was laid up under his new bitch Trisha.

I knew she had something to do with him not coming because I knew she didn't like my ass. I caught him cheating on me in my own house with her ugly ass. After five years of trying to work it out with him I just had to let him go.

I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant with Jazmine and it was during my senior year of high school. When I told Devon he was more than happy. He couldn't wait to be a father, and that had seem to calm my nerves a little during that time.

Things were good in the beginning but things slowly started to change. Devon and I were arguing a lot even in front of Jazmine, and I didn't want her to see her mommy and daddy fighting. After I had caught his ass cheating we broke it off and it's been a year since we split up.

Devon was a good father, but ever since he got with that bitch Trisha, he had been slacking on his parenting. I heard he got Trisha pregnant and that infuriated me at first but I decided to let that go.

As I walked my daughter to her classroom, I said hi to a bunch of parents and teachers. To be honest I didn't like this school one bit, this school needed a lot of work, and my daughter would come home telling me she was being bullied by some of the big girls on the play ground. And I did what every parent would do, I talked to the administrator but as usual they didn't do anything.

The only reason she was going to this school was because it was close to our home. The other school would either way across town or in another district and I didn't have the transportation to get her there everyday.

"Bye sweetie mommy will miss you. You be a good girl ok?" I said to my daughter.

"Ok mommy. I love you." Jazmine said.

"I love you too baby." I kissed my daughter on the cheek and she went inside her classroom.

Having Jazmine was one of the best days of my life. I loved my daughter more than I loved myself, I would literally kill someone if they ever hurt her. I felt like she was growing up too fast, she was already in the first grade and she would speak to me with such big words.

I was listening to my iPhone as I was waiting for the bus to come. Then my phone started to ring and I looked down and I saw that it was Devon calling me. I rolled my eyes and I pressed the ignore button. I didn't want to hear his tired ass speak and I was in a good mood and I didn't want him to ruin that.

I got on the bus and I sat in the front as usual. I could feel someone looking at me so I looked up and there was a guy smiling at me.

"Hey sexy mama how you doing?" Asked the guy

"I'm good." I said with a dismissive attitude.

"Ooh girl why you gotta be like that? A brotha just wanna know how you doing." Said that man

"And I said I was good." I said.

"You lucky I like girls with attitude. Can I get yo number?" The man asked

"Boy please, I don't want you calling me." I said.

"Why is that?" The man asked

"Cause I don't have time to be talking to no man right now, I have a six year old daughter to take care of." I said

"Oh you got kids? I don't mind that, I got a son myself." The man said

"Look I'm sorry and you're probably nice and all but it's just not the right time for me to be dating someone right now." I said then I got off the bus.

I was telling the truth when I said it wasn't the right time for me to be dating. I had to much stuff to do. I had school, I had to work and most importantly I had to take care of my daughter. Plus I didn't want to be bringing a bunch of men around Jazmine.

As I got to El Camino College, I saw my best friend Dee sitting on the bench where she usually waited for me.

Dee and I had been best friends since pre k. She was always there for me when I needed her, an I was always there when she needed me too. We both graduated from high school with honors and I had planned on going to a four year university but I had gotten pregnant so I decided to go to a community college right in my city.

"It's about time you came. You know you missed the first class right." See said.

"I know I know, but Devon's no good ass didn't take Jazmine to school so I had to." I said.

"I don't know why you let that nigga knock you up, I told from jump that he was no good for you." Dee said.

I rolled my eyes when she said that. Dee never liked the men I dated, she was always telling me that they were gonna play me or what not. Even though she was looking out for me I just wished she was a little more supportive.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Ugh he just gets on my nerves. Ever since he got with that Trisha bitch he has been spending less time with Jazmine. She's always telling me how much she misses her daddy." I said

"You need to tell him that he needs to step up an be a better father. You can't be doing all that work by yourself girl. And speaking if that Trisha bitch I saw her the other day at Walmart looking at baby clothes. Don't tell me he got that ugly bitch pregnant." Dee said

"I hate to say that it's true." I said

"Ugh... These niggas ain't loyal and these bitches can't do nothing for ya." Dee said.

I laughed "Ok Kesha Cole, we need to get to class."

"Let's go girl." Dee said

***********

How do you like the first chapter? Does it seem interesting so far? I'm starting to like this story more than "Blue Moon" so I guess I leave that one alone. Comment/Vote plz. 😊