Chapter 6

AJ

When I woke up I didn't see Megan no longer sleeping in my bed. I smile crept on my face when I remember the fun night I had last night.

Megan was such a freak, the way her ass was bouncing all on my strap turned me on all over again. I checked my phone and I saw that I had a message from her.

Last night was fun 😉 call me again when you wanna chill 😏💋

I smiled to myself. Females always kept coming back to me after I put it down, but sometimes they would get a little crazy and thats when I had to break it off with them.

I had to go to work later on today. I was suppose to be tutoring someone for there world history class. The pay was good for a tutor and I enjoyed helping people and the best thing about it was that I didn't have to work crazy hours.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I went in my living room and turned on the tv and decided to watch Lesbian Code on the Logo channel.

My stomach growled but I didn't feel like making myself anything eat so I would just grab something to eat while I was out.

At times I missed having someone around in the house. I liked coming home to someone who missed me, but at the same time I liked being alone and having my own space. But sometimes it got lonely.

After watching tv for at least two hours, I went back into my room to change clothes. After that I grabbed my keys and backpack was on my way to the school.

*******

MAY

I didn't have any classes today but I still had to be at school. I had to go to tutoring cause I was slacking in the history department.

I had at least a half hour left before my tutoring session started and with my free time I was doing some laundry.

Jazmine was at school and my mom would be picking her up when she got out. I'm so glad I had a mom like her, she was understanding and most of all she wasn't judge mental.

I was folding my clothes then I saw my nosey neighbor Mrs. Jones walk in the laundry room.

Mrs. Jones was always gossiping about other people, it was sad that a woman her age was still talking about other people. To me that was so Immature.

"Hey May how are you sweetie?" Mrs. Jones asked me.

"Oh hey Mrs. Jones, I'm good what about yourself?" I asked.

"Oh child I'm good. Did you hear about Maria in apartment 4A, she got back with Tyrone, you know the drug dealer. It's a shame girl!" Mrs. Jones said

There she go again, gossiping about something that doesn't concern her. This was one of the reasons why I was so anxious to move out.

"No Mrs. Jones I didn't hear about that." I tried to say with no attitude.

"What about you child? Are you and Devon back together. I've been seeing him around lately." Mrs. Jones asked

I shot her a glare then I quickly erased it so she wouldn't notice.

"No we are not together, he just comes by to pick up Jazmine." I said as I was gathering my clothes.

"Oh I see." Mrs. Jones said with a smirk.

If I stayed here any longer I would probably end up cussing out Mrs. Jones. "Well I gotta go Mrs. Jones, I'll see you around." I said as I was walking out.

"See you later sweetie." Mrs. Jones said.

My tutoring session started in thirty minutes so I just threw on some tights and a shirt and put my hair in a bun. I put on a little make-up even though I was trying to impress anybody I still wanted to look halfway decent.

I grabbed my bag and keys and left the house.

*********

I looked around the library for my tutor. It had been ten minutes an I didn't see no sign of a tutor anywhere.

"Excuse me do you know where the history tutor is?" I asked the librarian.

"All tutors are on the second floor miss." The librarian said.

"Thank you" I said to the librarian.

I went upstairs to the 2nd floor and I found what I was looking for. There was a big sign that said "tutors here"

"Hi um which one of you guys is the history tutor?" I asked.

"Oh the history tutor is over there." The man said as he pointed in the left direction.

I looked over and I saw a man with his head down writing something. In went over to where he was at.

"Excuse me are you the history tutor?" I asked

He looked up at me, but then I realized that he wasn't a "he" it was AJ.

"Uh yes I am." AJ said

"Wow I didn't know you worked here as well. What a small world." I said surprisingly

"Yeah I've been a tutor here for about five months now." AJ said

"That's cool." I said.

"Yeah it's a good way to pay off the bills if you know what I mean." AJ said.

"Yeah I do know what you mean." I said with a laugh.

"So let's get started?" AJ asked?

"Yeah let's get to it." I said.

********

Comment/Vote