Chapter 11

AJ

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I was definitely falling for May and I knew she was falling for me to.

I didn't think I was gonna have her at my place after dinner but she ended up coming anyway. And when we kissed, oh it just felt so right. We probably would of ended up fucking but she wasn't ready for that, and I understood that she was worth the wait anyway.

After we had made out we talked. She told me about her baby daddy Devon. While she was telling me how he cheated on her I couldn't help but think that he was such a fool to switch a diamond for a rock. (May is the diamond, Trisha is the rock)

That was a very dumb thing for him to do, but it was good for me cause now I came up on a diamond. May was so sweet and gorgeous, I swear there is something special about her. She got me head over heels for her.

When she told how she felt about me last night during dinner, it was just music to my ears. The fact that I,
a woman got a straight woman to catch feelings for me made me feel some type of way.

After talking all night she fell asleep in my arms. She looked so cute when she was asleep. If I could live in that moment forever I would. All I wanted to do was to make May happy, and treat her like a real queen. And I was gonna do that, nothing would get in the way of us being together.

May wanted to take things slow between us and her wish was my command. I know she was scared
about all of this, she had never been in a relationship with another woman before. So this was all new to her, and if was alright for her to be afraid but at the same time there was nothing to be afraid of. I wasn't going to hurt her or put her in any harms way.

I woke up to someone calling my name and when I opened my eyes it was May.

"AJ are you up?" May asked

I yawned "I'm up now. What's wrong?"

"I was suppose to be home hours ago. Devon is suppose to pick up Jazmine any minute now. Can you please take me home" May said

"Yeah sure but you're not hungry.
We can grab something to go." I suggested

"No it's okay, I just need to get home." May said.

**********

I got to her house in less than ten minutes.

"Do you want me to walk you in?" I asked

"No that's alright. Umm listen AJ, I had a wonderful time with you last night. You made me feel special and wanted." May said as she smiled

"I had a good time too, but when can I see you again." I asked

"Umm I don't know,'I'm off next week on Wednesday maybe we can work something out?" May said

"Yeah sure, just text me or something." I said

Then suddenly she kissed me with her big soft lips.

She whispered in my ear "Thank you AJ."

She got out my car and I watched her disappear into her apartment building. I drove off with a big smile on my face.

*********

MAY

Words couldn't describe the way I was feeling right now. I was on cloud nine and I felt like nothing could stop me.

Last night was great, AJ really knew how to treat a lady. I opened up to her about my baby daddy issues and it felt good that I had someone to talk to that understood me. Even though I had Dee to open up to, AJ just seemed different when I told her things.