Chapter 12

AJ

It was finally Wednesday, which meant that May was off today and now I could finally see her. We decided to have a little play date with her daughter Jazmine and my nephew Michael. I was gonna take us to Yogurtland, I thought that would be a good place for the four us since I always see families there, plus Yogurland has a play pin for the children and I could have some alone time with May.

Since our date May and I haven’t gone a day without speaking to each other. Whether it was on the phone or texting we have been communicating with each other. There was just something about her that I just couldn’t get enough of. I know its too soon to be head over heals for her but she definitely wasn’t someone I wanted to let go of.

I was on my way to meet May at Yougurtland, I had Michael in the car with me, and he was so excited to come with me.

“Are we almost there?” Michael asked

“Yes Mike we’re almost there.” I said

“Yay I can’t wait to get some yogurt!” He said with excitement

“Yeah and we’re gonna be meeting somebody too.”

“Who?”  

“Remember the little girl from the park?”

“The one who took my toy?”

I chuckled. “Boy you know that was not your toy, but yes we’re meeting her and her mom today.”

“Are you and her mom friends?”

“Yes we are.”

“Is she your girrllll friennnd!” He said as he put emphasis on the word girlfriend.

“You’re asking to many questions.” I said with a laugh.

“AJ’s got a girlfriend, AJ’s got a girlfriend!”

I smiled as he chanted his little song. Michael was a smart little boy. He knew in this world that there were some people who liked the same sex, and he had no confusion with that. I loved that my brother Andrew was fine with me spending time with Michael while I had him around with some of my ex’s, I knew some siblings wasn’t ok with that, but my brother had no problem with it.

“Aunty what happened to Janet?”

My face went blank when I heard him say my ex’s name. I thought he had totally forgot about her.

“I told you this before Mike, Janet and I didn’t work out.”

“Why not?”

I sighed. “Some people aren’t meant to be with each other. You’ll understand that when your much older.”

“Okay.”

“Hey look we’re here.”

Michael’s eyes beamed with excitement when he saw the huge Yogurtland sign.

“Yayy we’re finally here!!”

When I parked my car, I saw May and her daughter standing outside the entrance. She had her hair tied up in a nice bun, she had on a black jumpsuit with a gold belt wrapped around her, big hoop earrings and necklace. She looked mighty good, her boobs we’re perked up and her booty looked big and firm. I kept sexing her with my eyes, but I had to stop myself even though I didn’t want to.

“Aunty let’s go!” Michael said as he broke my concentration.

“Ok buddy but one rule before we get out the car.” I said.